Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts 19:19 - Feb 26 with 1416 viewsBluefish

Very low key derby game apart from mad scenes when we scored.

Surprised to see Spence getting criticised, I thought he looked very good

Huws impressed again. Just the player we need in the middle

Skuse made a lot of great tackles. I am still a big fan of his

Mcgoldrick is ridiculously talented.

Sears runs round a lot but we need more

Moore doesn't look like a footballer.

Bart is different class but should have saved the goal. He more than made up for it though , the save from tettey was even better in the replays and he did superbly with the one to the opposite near post.

They haven't beaten us this season and we are closing the gap.

Probably didn't enjoy the game as much as normal away games, funny atmosphere and too nervy to get any prolonged singing. I also had a terrible view front the front.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Thoughts on 19:26 - Feb 26 with 1357 viewsRobTheMonk

The one from Tettey was excellent. What made me laugh was even in slow motion that shot was still flying!
Thoughts on 19:31 - Feb 26 with 1324 viewsDubtractor

They had Spence on toast first half to be honest, was better second half.

Agree with Moore, don't like to judge on game and he may be better than that, but looked well off the standard based on that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Thoughts on 19:34 - Feb 26 with 1286 viewsMullet

Thoughts on 19:31 - Feb 26 by Dubtractor

Agree with Moore, don't like to judge on game and he may be better than that, but looked well off the standard based on that.

He's looked better in worse performances if that makes sense?

Dunno if it was just the wrong game for him or an off day, or whatever else. Surprised as someone from lower league he looked so shocked when shoved in the back and kind of curled up a bit.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Thoughts on 19:41 - Feb 26 with 1228 viewsBluefish

I missed the fact that they are a nasty team with lots of cynical nasty fouls. No idea how they didn't get a single booking

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Thoughts on 21:11 - Feb 26 with 937 viewsMaySixth

Thoughts on 19:31 - Feb 26 by Dubtractor

Agree

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Thoughts on 21:25 - Feb 26 with 855 viewssoupytwist

Only watched on TV but thought that Huws was very quiet second half. With Lawrence in the team I reckon we could have won that.
Thoughts on 22:04 - Feb 26 with 712 viewsGarv

Thoughts on 21:25 - Feb 26 by soupytwist

Only watched on TV but thought that Huws was very quiet second half. With Lawrence in the team I reckon we could have won that.

Agree Huws was quiet, though having said that the goal did come from a little burst forward from him. As those runs were few and far between all day for us I think it is significant.

I have to say I think we're going well overboard about our 'new' midfield. Even if we sign our current loanees it's not good enough for me. Huws is obviously the pick, but have to judge him at the end of the season, along with the others. Needs an overhaul either way, I live in hope that Skuse is somehow moved on.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024