Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Article from this morning's Independent 19:46 - Feb 26 with 1545 viewsomuircheartaigh

http://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/macedonia-still-haunts-him-but
Article from this morning's Independent on 21:49 - Feb 26 with 1376 viewsgood_at_COD

Excellent article and reading it makes me realise we are lucky to have Mick here. I know he is not flavour of the month with many of us but as long as the working conditions remain the same I'd entrust him with the responsibility of managing the club more than any of those who are considered potential replacements.

Giggsy

Article from this morning's Independent on 02:39 - Feb 27 with 1254 viewsIllinoisblue

Great read, thanks

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Article from this morning's Independent on 09:53 - Feb 27 with 1090 viewsSwansea_Blue

Excellent article that. Thanks for posting.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Article from this morning's Independent on 10:15 - Feb 27 with 1044 viewschevblue

Article from this morning's Independent on 21:49 - Feb 26 by good_at_COD

Excellent article and reading it makes me realise we are lucky to have Mick here. I know he is not flavour of the month with many of us but as long as the working conditions remain the same I'd entrust him with the responsibility of managing the club more than any of those who are considered potential replacements.

Ditto.

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

Article from this morning's Independent on 13:46 - Feb 27 with 967 viewsjeera

Thanks for posting.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Article from this morning's Independent on 15:26 - Feb 27 with 896 viewsDolly2.0

Brilliant article. I love the stuff about everyone shaking hands.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024