Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Their reaction on the social media 20:01 - Feb 26 with 2267 viewsMach_foreignBlue

They are jizzing over the fact of remaining unbeaten against us in the last 8 years. They seem to be forgetting that this result is bad for them in the top 6 context. It's all about us for them and results against us. Laughable. If I was their fan I'd have been angry and upset today.
Their reaction on the social media on 20:03 - Feb 26 with 2228 viewscruncher

I agree 2818 days since we last beat them pathetic.
Their reaction on the social media on 20:08 - Feb 26 with 2183 viewsbrogansnose

The fact that they've not managed to beat us this season in what is arguably , for us a bad season, is piss poor from them what with all them fancy dan Premier League players.
Their reaction on the social media on 20:10 - Feb 26 with 2145 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Their reaction on the social media on 20:08 - Feb 26 by brogansnose

The fact that they've not managed to beat us this season in what is arguably , for us a bad season, is piss poor from them what with all them fancy dan Premier League players.

Moreover in the last 4 meetings their expensively assembled squad has beaten us only once and that was in the game where they needed a one man advantage.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 20:10]
Their reaction on the social media on 20:10 - Feb 26 with 2131 viewscruncher

Their reaction on the social media on 20:08 - Feb 26 by brogansnose

Yep And the fact we will be playing them again next season ,after they will have to cut back with just one years left of Prem money contracts will have to be cut back.
Their reaction on the social media on 20:14 - Feb 26 with 2075 viewsPJH

Their reaction on the social media on 20:10 - Feb 26 by cruncher

Yep And the fact we will be playing them again next season ,after they will have to cut back with just one years left of Prem money contracts will have to be cut back.

Yes and we are now one game closer to beating them again and it will be so so sweet when we do-preferably at their place but why not be greedy and beat them twice next season.
Their reaction on the social media on 20:16 - Feb 26 with 2042 viewscruncher

Their reaction on the social media on 20:14 - Feb 26 by PJH

Yes and we are now one game closer to beating them again and it will be so so sweet when we do-preferably at their place but why not be greedy and beat them twice next season.

I doubt they will get much better where as we might have a small budget after McCarthy complaining to Marcus .
Their reaction on the social media on 20:16 - Feb 26 with 2042 viewsbrogansnose

Their reaction on the social media on 20:10 - Feb 26 by Mach_foreignBlue

Moreover in the last 4 meetings their expensively assembled squad has beaten us only once and that was in the game where they needed a one man advantage.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 20:10]

Yo yo club at best and soon to be just a yo club. Like you said Mach, I would be really peeved off if I was supporting that lot.

See you at Barnsley.
Their reaction on the social media on 20:38 - Feb 26 with 1857 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Their reaction on the social media on 20:16 - Feb 26 by brogansnose

Yo yo club at best and soon to be just a yo club. Like you said Mach, I would be really peeved off if I was supporting that lot.

See you at Barnsley.

Yeah see you there Tim.
Login to get fewer ads

Their reaction on the social media on 20:45 - Feb 26 with 1776 viewsBlueNomad

Their reaction on the social media on 20:03 - Feb 26 by cruncher

I agree 2818 days since we last beat them pathetic.

We didn't even beat them that year in League One!
Their reaction on the social media on 01:46 - Feb 27 with 1352 viewshoppy

Their reaction on the social media on 20:10 - Feb 26 by cruncher

I bet they hope they don't have to resort to selling the family silver to try and raise some funds...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Their reaction on the social media on 10:22 - Feb 27 with 1031 viewsSwansea_Blue

A lot of us feel the same though. I agree that the bigger picture is more important, but got pulled up on saying that ahead of the game.

I'd happily have lost 8-0 to them, twice, if it meant we could have promotion instead.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Their reaction on the social media on 10:50 - Feb 27 with 958 viewsGeoffSentence

Their reaction on the social media on 01:46 - Feb 27 by hoppy

I bet they hope they don't have to resort to selling the family silver to try and raise some funds...

They always find a way, if cash becomes a burning issue.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Their reaction on the social media on 10:54 - Feb 27 with 937 viewshoppy

Their reaction on the social media on 10:50 - Feb 27 by GeoffSentence

They always find a way, if cash becomes a burning issue.

I'm sure (or should that be 'insure'?) they don't stand in the way of such things...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Their reaction on the social media on 10:56 - Feb 27 with 918 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Their reaction on the social media on 20:16 - Feb 26 by brogansnose

See you at Barnsley.

Now I know what you look like Brogs, I'll say hello if I see you there

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024