Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Norfolk on derby day :( 20:28 - Feb 26 with 1136 viewssuffolkpoker

I had the misfortune of listening to radio Norfolk on derby day.
Who was scums lanky ugly striker? He was co commentator today, he made Mathie sound knowledgeable. My favourite quote "there keeper is weak, let's test him early". The div said it 2 or 3 time pregame.

Honestly it makes Radio Suffolk seemed premerirship.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Radio Norfolk on derby day :( on 20:30 - Feb 26 with 1102 viewsDennyx4

So many ugly strikers for them - I'm guessing Iwan Roberts
Radio Norfolk on derby day :( on 20:40 - Feb 26 with 1000 viewsBluecasp

Absolutely agree. I know local commentary teams are a bit biased but they take it to a new level. Just listened to Canary Call and some of things being said are just ridiculous. The host Rob Butler is an absolute end of a bell. Here is a summary:

1. The fact that we brought on Tommy Smith summed up our mentality. He replaced Kenlock another defender!
2. Apparently the Town players were celebrating like we won the world cup such is the magnitude of getting a point off Norwich
3. Apparently they didn't work Bart in goal enough
4. No mention of the penalty that we should have had
5. They didn't like McCarthy pointing out the fact that Norwich have spent heaps more than Town. As they pointed out in reply "Murphy who scored for them didn't cost a penny". How that argument works is beyond me.

The penny doesn't seemed to have dropped that they must be poor if they couldn't beat us if they think we are so crap.
Radio Norfolk on derby day :( on 20:41 - Feb 26 with 1003 viewsBlueNomad

It was old gap-tooth himself. I was deep in bandit country today. Bart, apparently, is a bad keeper. He thought they would run away with it before the start.

The expectation was that they would win today which would take them on run so they would end up being the form team that would triumph at Wembley......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024