Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could have won, could have lost. 22:16 - Feb 26 with 660 viewsRobbie12345

Happy with a point today, was a strange game that we held on and rode some luck with the disallowed goal and them not taking some easy chances, got our goal, felt like we could win it, then they scored and could have easily lost. Especially as the 3/3 away games this season I had been to (Newcastle, Birmingham and QPR) we had lost.

Bart was fantastic, he has found his form with the team over the last few games. Knudsen is starting to become a fans favourite with great performances recently and his goal today. No idea why so many people are raving about McGoldrick today, he lost the ball so many times and his work rate was nothing compared with how hard he had been working in games like Reading and Leeds, all he did was a few neat touches to skill a few players down by the away fans. The rest played well, nobody stood out as having a bad game apart from maybe Moore, but I think his time will come.

Norwich fans were patheticly bad, we outsung them the whole game. One of the best moments of the season when they set off a smoke bomb after thinking they had scored for it to be rulled out, really funny.

On a final, and slightly negative note, the person putting 3/4 syringes down the toilet, I feel deeply sorry for you that you have to inject yourself to enjoy a football match, whoever we are playing.

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Could have won, could have lost. on 22:44 - Feb 26 with 595 viewsJosebadleg

Mcgoldrick is the only player we own atm who can get everyone off their seats when he is on the ball. He has so much class and skill it is unbelievable, though if he kept fit and scored a bit more we would not see him in a town shirt again.
Everything else in your post I pretty much agree with

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Could have won, could have lost. on 22:49 - Feb 26 with 582 viewsjeera

Could have won, could have lost. on 22:44 - Feb 26 by Josebadleg

Mcgoldrick is the only player we own atm who can get everyone off their seats when he is on the ball. He has so much class and skill it is unbelievable, though if he kept fit and scored a bit more we would not see him in a town shirt again.

Looked quality again today.

For a supposed striker, he was back for everything.

In case anyone missed it so was Sears.

Just saying.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Could have won, could have lost. on 23:39 - Feb 26 with 514 viewsRobbie12345

Could have won, could have lost. on 22:44 - Feb 26 by Josebadleg

Agreed, just thought he overplayed with the ball today and didn't show as much of his talents has he has done recently. Still played well though, but our 2nd best player on todays performance? (Other people saying so). Thanks for your thoughts :)

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Could have won, could have lost. on 23:44 - Feb 26 with 497 viewsjeera

Could have won, could have lost. on 23:39 - Feb 26 by Robbie12345

Agreed, just thought he overplayed with the ball today and didn't show as much of his talents has he has done recently. Still played well though, but our 2nd best player on todays performance? (Other people saying so). Thanks for your thoughts :)

"overplayed with the ball today"?

What?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024