Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... 07:42 - Feb 27 with 1776 viewsReuser_is_God

I don't think we played particularly well but neither did they, wasn't a game for the neutral.

I'm not one to moan about referees but 2 things: how the feck did McG not get a penalty when man handled to the ground? & the Lino in front of the Town fans was proper sh1t, he was 4/5 yards out of line with the last defender on numerous occasions.

Our goal was one of those that I love - wing back from one side crossing for the wing back on the other. Great run by Jonas, the thing that would've made the finish difficult was the fact that he probably couldn't believe the space he had.

I'd said in the build up to the game that I wanted Fiagouraga in for Skuse, MM didn't oblige & Skuse justified his inclusion. Moore was poor, looked a genuine Forest Green reside.

We've come through a tough month with 5 points & some very good performances to boot, let's take this forward & continue to build on it for next season.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 07:45 - Feb 27 with 1724 viewsBenters

The ref didnt see it believe it or not !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 07:55 - Feb 27 with 1690 viewsTractorWood

Agreed. We seem to grow into games well at the moment. I think a couple of £mil on some decent permanent players in the summer and we could have a decent campaign. Need to replace Berra, he was decent yesterday. Generally thought everyone upped their game, except maybe Kenlock. He's still young though.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:03 - Feb 27 with 1631 viewsBlueBadger

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 07:55 - Feb 27 by TractorWood

Agreed. We seem to grow into games well at the moment. I think a couple of £mil on some decent permanent players in the summer and we could have a decent campaign. Need to replace Berra, he was decent yesterday. Generally thought everyone upped their game, except maybe Kenlock. He's still young though.

I suspect we'll end up getting a young CB or two and see Smith back in the side in Berra's place, particularly if we're going to carry on playing 5-3-2

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:07 - Feb 27 with 1595 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We actually got 7 points in February from the 5 games.

4 draws - Brighton, Reading, Leeds, Scum
1 win - Villa

Agree about the ref, lino and Moore. Skuse was much improved second half.

Didz was class.

I wonder how many more games of improvement it'll take before the majority become Mick in again?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:28 - Feb 27 with 1520 viewsReuser_is_God

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:07 - Feb 27 by The_Romford_Blue

We actually got 7 points in February from the 5 games.

4 draws - Brighton, Reading, Leeds, Scum
1 win - Villa

Agree about the ref, lino and Moore. Skuse was much improved second half.

Didz was class.

I wonder how many more games of improvement it'll take before the majority become Mick in again?

Sorry Rommers you're right.

On your point re people becoming Mick in again I feel the general consensus is that if we play like we have this month consistently over the rest of the season then give him another one, although we know he needs some cash.

Evans out

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:29 - Feb 27 with 1506 viewsReuser_is_God

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:03 - Feb 27 by BlueBadger

I suspect we'll end up getting a young CB or two and see Smith back in the side in Berra's place, particularly if we're going to carry on playing 5-3-2

I reckon our CBs next year will be Chambers, Smith, Webster, Taylor & a new signing.

Evans out

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:32 - Feb 27 with 1486 viewsBlueBadger

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:29 - Feb 27 by Reuser_is_God

I reckon our CBs next year will be Chambers, Smith, Webster, Taylor & a new signing.

Blimey, that's a pretty damn solid backline and, with Webster there, one capable of really acting as a platform to start forward motion as well. I sure hope he's fit come August, he'd have been a shoo-in for player of the season had he stayed fit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:37 - Feb 27 with 1457 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:28 - Feb 27 by Reuser_is_God

Sorry Rommers you're right.

On your point re people becoming Mick in again I feel the general consensus is that if we play like we have this month consistently over the rest of the season then give him another one, although we know he needs some cash.

Well that's it isn't it bud.. will we get cash with a new manager? No.

At least we know Evans really wants mick here. So perhaps if anyone is to persuade Evans to spend a bit more, it'll be mick. If he can persuade the fans too, who knows but perhaps next year could be a goodun.

At least the last month has made me really look forward to my trips to Barnsley and Cardiff in march rather than doing them just to tick the grounds off.

Who knows, maybe if things keep improving, next year we can all BELIEVE!

Login to get fewer ads

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 09:15 - Feb 27 with 1333 viewsPJH

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:37 - Feb 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Well that's it isn't it bud.. will we get cash with a new manager? No.

At least we know Evans really wants mick here. So perhaps if anyone is to persuade Evans to spend a bit more, it'll be mick. If he can persuade the fans too, who knows but perhaps next year could be a goodun.

At least the last month has made me really look forward to my trips to Barnsley and Cardiff in march rather than doing them just to tick the grounds off.

Who knows, maybe if things keep improving, next year we can all BELIEVE!

Don't think that I have ever been to an ITFC away game 'just to tick the ground off'.
I always go to watch and support my team,does not matter if it is the 1st time or 35th time(as I think it was yesterday)that I have been to a ground to see ITFC play.
My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 09:24 - Feb 27 with 1280 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 09:15 - Feb 27 by PJH

Don't think that I have ever been to an ITFC away game 'just to tick the ground off'.
I always go to watch and support my team,does not matter if it is the 1st time or 35th time(as I think it was yesterday)that I have been to a ground to see ITFC play.

Of course I am supporting the team.

But you can see what I mean surely? Or do you not agree that excitement for a crappy fixture at Cardiff looks a far better proposition for someone going on there own if we start playing well.

Perhaps you aren't the best person to ask as you go every single game to your credit.

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:01 - Feb 27 with 1169 viewsPilgrimblue

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 08:29 - Feb 27 by Reuser_is_God

If they're all here next season then that'll be great but if so then I'd put Webster in as defensive midfield where he'll use his full skills in passing etc. Time's up for Skuse
My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:07 - Feb 27 with 1138 viewsSomethingBlue

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:01 - Feb 27 by Pilgrimblue

If they're all here next season then that'll be great but if so then I'd put Webster in as defensive midfield where he'll use his full skills in passing etc. Time's up for Skuse

No — Webster as the guy in a back three who can step out with the ball and set things moving. He's made for it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:11 - Feb 27 with 1098 viewsITFCBlues

I suspect we won't sign anyone with Spence and Knudsen able to cover

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:12 - Feb 27 with 1093 viewsITFCBlues

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:01 - Feb 27 by Pilgrimblue

On yesterday's performance, time is far from up for skuse

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:39 - Feb 27 with 1008 viewsBlueBadger

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:07 - Feb 27 by SomethingBlue

No — Webster as the guy in a back three who can step out with the ball and set things moving. He's made for it.

For my money, he's the best CB on the ball we've had since Mark Venus.

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:46 - Feb 27 with 979 viewsitfcjoe

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 09:24 - Feb 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Of course I am supporting the team.

But you can see what I mean surely? Or do you not agree that excitement for a crappy fixture at Cardiff looks a far better proposition for someone going on there own if we start playing well.

Perhaps you aren't the best person to ask as you go every single game to your credit.

I understand what you mean - and will be why I am doing Burton and not some of the other away games.

Will still support the team etc, but when I have gone to Stevenage or Crawley or Lincoln for rubbish cup exits and 2nd string sides for poor performances I wouldn't always be bothered going if it wasn't a new ground.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:54 - Feb 27 with 951 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My thoughts on yesterday through very drunk eyes... on 10:46 - Feb 27 by itfcjoe

I understand what you mean - and will be why I am doing Burton and not some of the other away games.

Will still support the team etc, but when I have gone to Stevenage or Crawley or Lincoln for rubbish cup exits and 2nd string sides for poor performances I wouldn't always be bothered going if it wasn't a new ground.

I'll be honest, I'm doing Barnsley as I fancied that one. Then my brother and his mate wanted to come and so I bought the tickets way early and sorted it all out.

Cardiff I bought simply because for 48 hours, the train for that game could be bought for like £11 return. Even though the fixture doesn't excite me at all, it's not a place I'm particularly bothered going to and am going on my own, I thought I'd tick it off whilst it's cheap train because eventually I'll want to tick it off and have to pay the normal amount.

At least if we build up a bit of form like we have, it'll make the thought of the game better than when we went on that awful run of two goals in 10 games.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024