Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance 07:56 - Feb 27 with 2589 viewsartsbossbeard

Whilst we have a plethora of Gatwick knowledge between us, I'm after a hotel in walking distance of T3 where I can dump the car for a fortnight. Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:00 - Feb 27 with 2570 viewsTractorWood

http://heathrow-cottages.co.uk

Not walking distance, but they'll drop you off at the door for free.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 8:01]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:02 - Feb 27 with 2550 viewsBenters

Taximan is your man

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:10 - Feb 27 with 2536 viewsartsbossbeard

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:02 - Feb 27 by Benters

Taximan is your man

Cheers, hopefully he'll see this sometime this week.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:12 - Feb 27 with 2524 viewsBenters

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:10 - Feb 27 by artsbossbeard

Cheers, hopefully he'll see this sometime this week.

Ive just nudged him for you Beardy ...

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:21 - Feb 27 with 2510 viewsartsbossbeard

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:00 - Feb 27 by TractorWood

http://heathrow-cottages.co.uk

Not walking distance, but they'll drop you off at the door for free.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 8:01]

This looks like an option now as Taximan has advised there's not a walkable option.

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:39 - Feb 27 with 2471 viewsWeWereZombies

Don't lend your car to your son and tell him to pass the time waiting for you to get from the plane to the drop-off in Sainsbury's at Hayes only to find he decided to use the Park Hotel because its closer. £60 parking charge.

And I hardly went on about it at all...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:47 - Feb 27 with 2455 viewsartsbossbeard

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 08:39 - Feb 27 by WeWereZombies

Don't lend your car to your son and tell him to pass the time waiting for you to get from the plane to the drop-off in Sainsbury's at Hayes only to find he decided to use the Park Hotel because its closer. £60 parking charge.

And I hardly went on about it at all...

Ha!

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 09:20 - Feb 27 with 2402 viewsitfc56

The central terminals incl 3 are not accessible on foot, as the Tunnel under the northern runway, which is the public access, does not have a footpath. This site includes a list and map of Hotels offering stay and parking packages with prices. For all its claims of independence it is linked to a booking engine but it does provide a useful overview.
https://www.londontoolkit.com/travel/heathrow_hotels_carparking.htm
Login to get fewer ads

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 09:22 - Feb 27 with 2392 viewsartsbossbeard

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 09:20 - Feb 27 by itfc56

The central terminals incl 3 are not accessible on foot, as the Tunnel under the northern runway, which is the public access, does not have a footpath. This site includes a list and map of Hotels offering stay and parking packages with prices. For all its claims of independence it is linked to a booking engine but it does provide a useful overview.
https://www.londontoolkit.com/travel/heathrow_hotels_carparking.htm

Super! Cheers for this, much appreciated.

I've only flown BA from Heathrow before, so always T5.

Good info, thanks again.

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 13:20 - Feb 27 with 2305 viewsIpswich1984

We've stayed at the Sofitel Terminal 5 and the Hilton Terminal 4, both built with walkways direct to the terminal, we haven't parked there but they did offer parking.
Buses/Train connections were quite good between terminals so maybe worth a look.

Poll: Should there be a lap of honour after the Sheffield United game?

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 15:02 - Feb 27 with 2265 viewsLord_Lucan

I usually park at the aerial hotel which I think is now holiday inn. Free bus blah blah.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 15:09 - Feb 27 with 2250 viewsartsbossbeard

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 15:02 - Feb 27 by Lord_Lucan

I usually park at the aerial hotel which I think is now holiday inn. Free bus blah blah.

That's come up on the earlier link, cheers.

We've got an early morning flight so are staying over too - is it clean? food alright?

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 15:12 - Feb 27 with 2239 viewsLord_Lucan

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 15:09 - Feb 27 by artsbossbeard

That's come up on the earlier link, cheers.

We've got an early morning flight so are staying over too - is it clean? food alright?

It's a fecking Holiday Inn. What do you want?

Mentalist.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 15:13 - Feb 27 with 2234 viewsartsbossbeard

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 15:12 - Feb 27 by Lord_Lucan

It's a fecking Holiday Inn. What do you want?

Mentalist.

Cleanliness & edible food, if I'm being honest.

Heathrow Terminal 3 hotel and parking assistance on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 2191 viewsoldbluestu

Surely your best option is still parking at Gatwick?

Park at Gatwick (it's a lot cheaper) then Gatwick express into London, then Heathrow Express to T3 and you're within walking distance of T3
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024