Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 from yesterday 08:29 - Feb 27 with 1589 viewsartsbossbeard

1. Myself and occasional poster, Keepingitreal being interviewed by the lovely Sarah from Radio Suffolk in The Station Hotel. Only small amounts of suffolk twang detectable.
2. Not allowing a train full of Town fans to use the toilets at Norwich Station is inhumane. The one on the train was blocked (don't ask) and I was never going to make the stadium. Thankfully, a pleasant copper directed us to a car park fence.
3. The "Championship for 15yrs" chant is the work of genius. Well played whoever came up with that.
4. A few lads around us referring to Big Dave as the UK rapper, Stormzy. I like that, it might well stick.
5. I bumped into I LOVE GOLLOB twice and in the space of 3hrs, he'd managed to turn himself into one of the world's drunkest buffoons. Well played.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

5 from yesterday on 08:47 - Feb 27 with 1450 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Think it was our very own RIG who came up with it on twitter actually

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

5 from yesterday on 09:00 - Feb 27 with 1383 viewsartsbossbeard

5 from yesterday on 08:47 - Feb 27 by The_Romford_Blue

It certainly wound that lot up.

Special mention to Mr Angry at the from of the Barclay in the Nike jacket who wanted to take on all and sundry yesterday afternoon. His blood pressure must have been through the roof.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

5 from yesterday on 09:26 - Feb 27 with 1265 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Most lads seemed to be peeing into glasses on that carriage, wouldn't want to be the one cleaning that train yesterday.

The copper was very gracious.
5 from yesterday on 11:58 - Feb 27 with 1014 viewsReuser_is_God

5 from yesterday on 08:47 - Feb 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I did post it here & on twitter but was only after I had seen it on FB posted by somebody else & thought that I needed to post it elsewhere to make sure as many as possible saw it.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

5 from yesterday on 12:05 - Feb 27 with 964 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

5 from yesterday on 11:58 - Feb 27 by Reuser_is_God

I did post it here & on twitter but was only after I had seen it on FB posted by somebody else & thought that I needed to post it elsewhere to make sure as many as possible saw it.

Ahhh

You can have the assist then

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

5 from yesterday on 13:31 - Feb 27 with 833 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Not being allowed in toilet was a disgrace, I was bursting when we got there, quite fortunately I found a decent copper who pointed out to me and quite a few others, that car park wall there and said 'get on with I'm not looking'
It was certainly fun through my eyes. Suggesting a bit today. Where was I the 2nd time? I have no recollections of then.

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

5 from yesterday on 13:32 - Feb 27 with 813 viewsartsbossbeard

5 from yesterday on 13:31 - Feb 27 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

Not being allowed in toilet was a disgrace, I was bursting when we got there, quite fortunately I found a decent copper who pointed out to me and quite a few others, that car park wall there and said 'get on with I'm not looking'
It was certainly fun through my eyes. Suggesting a bit today. Where was I the 2nd time? I have no recollections of then.

Just in the concourse on the way to the seats.

You'd obviously joined in a bit of bouncing down below as you were covered in beer.

5 from yesterday on 13:47 - Feb 27 with 719 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

5 from yesterday on 13:32 - Feb 27 by artsbossbeard

Just in the concourse on the way to the seats.

You'd obviously joined in a bit of bouncing down below as you were covered in beer.

Yes, I remember being drowned in lager. Such a waste of booze.
One thing which disappointed me yesterday, when the Police started shepherding us on after the game's, let's just say some more senior of a supporter was knocked/tripped over. I and a few others went to help him up and the coppers were very heavy handed and bundled a few more over. No organisation or leadership amongst them.
Cracking day out apart from that.

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024