Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing how our support changes for big games 11:01 - Feb 27 with 1946 viewsBluefish

Lots of faces that you don't often see that all of a sudden are die hard fans. Many of them look like nutters, you don't often see them at away games.

I hope we continue the support into the Brentford game

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:06 - Feb 27 with 1901 viewsgainsboroughblue

These nutters as you put them are as dyed in the wool Town fans as much as anyone. Nothing sudden about it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:09 - Feb 27 with 1871 viewsBluefish

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:06 - Feb 27 by gainsboroughblue

These nutters as you put them are as dyed in the wool Town fans as much as anyone. Nothing sudden about it.

That probably comes across wrong, they add a bit of colour to the support it would be good to get many of them back.

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:13 - Feb 27 with 1842 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I thought our support yesterday and at villa was superb

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:17 - Feb 27 with 1815 viewsBluebell

Obviously some people will want to go to the derby game more than a lot of away games.

The tickets went to general sale, so why shouldn't fans take advantage of a great day out which is only just up the road from Ipswich.
Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:26 - Feb 27 with 1744 viewsStenvict

Yes, I did notice a lot more Burberry and Stone Island being worn by youngsters shouting effing this and effing that behind the police. Me and my mate found it quite funny.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:40 - Feb 27 with 1660 viewsIllinoisblue

You're amazed that big games attract more lads?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:43 - Feb 27 with 1642 viewsBluefish

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:40 - Feb 27 by Illinoisblue

You're amazed that big games attract more lads?

I'm amazed that they seem to be proper supporters that want to give everything for itfc and be our biggest supporter on these days and then I don't see them elsewhere

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:25 - Feb 27 with 1511 viewsBlueBadger

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:43 - Feb 27 by Bluefish

I'm amazed that they seem to be proper supporters that want to give everything for itfc and be our biggest supporter on these days and then I don't see them elsewhere

Wouldn't they all or nearly all have to be season ticket holders to get tickets to the Derby game at Fire Hazard Park?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:27 - Feb 27 with 1501 viewsBluefish

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:25 - Feb 27 by BlueBadger

Wouldn't they all or nearly all have to be season ticket holders to get tickets to the Derby game at Fire Hazard Park?

I think they just wait outside and duff up the usual codgers

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:28 - Feb 27 with 1485 viewsDeano69

Does it really matter?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:28 - Feb 27 with 1475 viewsBluefish

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:28 - Feb 27 by Deano69

Does it really matter?

Does anything really matter?

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:28 - Feb 27 with 1477 viewsTollycobbold

What has Bruce Willis films got to do with football?????
Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:31 - Feb 27 with 1458 viewsBenters

Oh come on it was a good day had by all ,are you really bothered if they go to the Brentford game ?

I actually felt sorry for MM yesteday, if that tosser ME had spunked a bit of dosh on a striker we would have won that !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:36 - Feb 27 with 1432 viewsDeano69

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:28 - Feb 27 by Bluefish

Does anything really matter?

Why cant we all just get along

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:53 - Feb 27 with 1355 viewsBlueBadger

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:27 - Feb 27 by Bluefish

I think they just wait outside and duff up the usual codgers

No wonder Benters didn't go!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 14:07 - Feb 27 with 1189 viewsBenters

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 12:53 - Feb 27 by BlueBadger

No wonder Benters didn't go!

I went with Mr.Angry i mean Taximan

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 14:11 - Feb 27 with 1177 viewsBlueBadger

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 14:07 - Feb 27 by Benters

I went with Mr.Angry i mean Taximan

Don't call him angry, it makes him angry.

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 14:24 - Feb 27 with 1134 viewspc_stiffy

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 11:17 - Feb 27 by Bluebell

Obviously some people will want to go to the derby game more than a lot of away games.

The tickets went to general sale, so why shouldn't fans take advantage of a great day out which is only just up the road from Ipswich.

It's an absolute shambles that tickets for our biggest game are going to general sale, TBH.
Amazing how our support changes for big games on 14:29 - Feb 27 with 1109 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 14:24 - Feb 27 by pc_stiffy

It's an absolute shambles that tickets for our biggest game are going to general sale, TBH.

It's an absolute shambles to see a Norwich fan on an Ipswich forum pretending to be an Ipswich fan AFTER already admitting to being a scummer.. TBH

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 14:33 - Feb 27 with 1079 viewsBluefish

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 14:24 - Feb 27 by pc_stiffy

Hi pc stiffy, why don't the norwich fans sing?

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 14:41 - Feb 27 with 1044 viewsitfcjoe

Amazing how our support changes for big games on 14:29 - Feb 27 by The_Romford_Blue

It's an absolute shambles to see a Norwich fan on an Ipswich forum pretending to be an Ipswich fan AFTER already admitting to being a scummer.. TBH

They're obsessed.

it must be hard trying to measure up against your closest rival and knowing that whatever happens they are still going to be in our shadow.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024