Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The questions i have after yesterday are 11:38 - Feb 27 with 2355 viewsnodge_blue

1. Now that McCarthy has broken ranks a bit and said he needs a bigger budget - will Evans find the money?

2. Do we really think K.Moore is going to become a player? Harsh to judge him so early but he didnt win one header when he came on.

3. Knudsen. Are we generally for him or not?

4. Is Sears going to be good enough to be the 20 goal striker we need?

5. Is Ed Sheeran really a town fan or on a day out with his mates?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:40 - Feb 27 with 1875 viewsBluefish

1 Yes
2 No
3 Yes
4 No
5 No idea

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:40 - Feb 27 with 1871 viewsPJH

Your right on point 2-Moore did not win one header,he won two or three.
The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:41 - Feb 27 with 1873 viewsitfcjoe

1 - He needs to, I still suspect Mick will go

2 - Looks unlikely, but he needs a full pre season at this level before we can judge as has shown flashes but looks too slow mentally currently

3 - In between. Has been better at LCB, and now has 2 against the scum. Not sure he is answer at at LB or LWB though

4 - No

5 - Apparently so these days, has been a bit about it for a few months. Maybe he connected when taking time off back in Suffolk between albums? Not fussed either way - but I do quite like him.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:43 - Feb 27 with 1848 viewsITFC_Forever

1 - Who knows? As much as ME hasn't been backing the manager to bring in players to significantly improve the squad, that doesn't excuse some of the dreadful football we've seen far too frequently in the last 18 months... although I will certainly admit it's been better in the last few weeks.

2 - No. Don't mean to be harsh, but he's not shown anything to suggest he can make the step up to Championship standard. Can't win a header, can't hold the ball up.

3 - Seems improved on the left of a 3 man CB trio, but I think Kenlock may have ousted him now from LB.

4 - Yes, if we can build his confidence back up. We know what he can do.

5 - Yes, I think so, but a fairly casual one. He's said before he'd love to do a gig at PR. While not being a die-hard regular,if asked, he'd say he's an Ipswich fan, although maybe not as in to football as others are.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:44 - Feb 27 with 1832 viewsitfcjoe

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:40 - Feb 27 by PJH

He won one.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:45 - Feb 27 with 1815 viewsPJH

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:44 - Feb 27 by itfcjoe

He won one.

I would say at least two but have not seen it back on TV.
OP said he did not win one.
The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:47 - Feb 27 with 1779 viewspeterleeblue

1. Not sure he will find the money otherwise why have we just wasted the best part of 4 years with Mick to date with the biggest miss being the Jan before the play offs.
2. No
3. Reminds me of a Jamie Clapham who whilst not our best player fitted in well in a good side.
4. No
5. Don't really care TBH!
The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:48 - Feb 27 with 1778 viewschicoazul

Your first question is the all important one. Feels like MMc is going to be off unless he gets a budget this summer.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:48 - Feb 27 with 1761 viewsLankHenners

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:43 - Feb 27 by ITFC_Forever

1 - Who knows? As much as ME hasn't been backing the manager to bring in players to significantly improve the squad, that doesn't excuse some of the dreadful football we've seen far too frequently in the last 18 months... although I will certainly admit it's been better in the last few weeks.

2 - No. Don't mean to be harsh, but he's not shown anything to suggest he can make the step up to Championship standard. Can't win a header, can't hold the ball up.

3 - Seems improved on the left of a 3 man CB trio, but I think Kenlock may have ousted him now from LB.

4 - Yes, if we can build his confidence back up. We know what he can do.

5 - Yes, I think so, but a fairly casual one. He's said before he'd love to do a gig at PR. While not being a die-hard regular,if asked, he'd say he's an Ipswich fan, although maybe not as in to football as others are.

Moore certainly disappointed yesterday, although I'm very willing to give him more time to get up to scratch. Slight worry that he didn't win many headers and didn't manage to hold the ball up effectively once after coming on, which presumably was what he was on there to do.

Ed Sheeran's said he's a Chelsea fan before and I think he's only ever followed football on a casual basis because his mates/family members follow it more closely.

Still, no bad thing to have a proper big star affiliated with the club in some way.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 11:49]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:56 - Feb 27 with 1704 viewsMattinLondon

1. Maybe a bit more cash as in a couple rather than tens of millions.
2. No. Be better off playing Morris.
3. Kenlock is a better footballer than him.
4. If we play him upfront with a couple of creative players behind him then maybe.
5. Yes, but a casual one.
The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:04 - Feb 27 with 1646 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

1) I don't think he will unfortunately. Mick will the walk unfortunately.

2) No. Unfortunately. I think he won 1 or 2 headers but thats not enough.

3) Yeah. He fustrates me at times but then he recovers with something great 10 seconds later.

4) No. confidence has gone. I said to the guy next to me yesterday after Sears had space forward but didn't even turn to look, how in the playoff season he would've without even thinking.

5) Chelsea ST holder I was told this morning.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:10 - Feb 27 with 1576 viewsSwansea_Blue

The questions i have after yesterday are on 11:40 - Feb 27 by PJH

That's how I remember it, and I was sober. It was his dithering afterwards that was his weakness as several times he won the first ball then was dispossessed before he realised what was happening. He'll need a bit of time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:15 - Feb 27 with 1543 viewsTLA

1. I think he might. I have this hope that Evans has been keeping spending low so that he can have a couple of seasons of spending bigger within the FFP £39m over three seasons. If there isn't one big push, I genuinely can't see what he's in it for, although he might just be stuck.

2. No. He could be useful in a game when we're on top and need a goal but not in a game like yesterday.

3. For him. He's still young and learning and loves the club. He's not going to be our next multi-million pound departure but he's a good player for the match day squad, with increasing flexibility.

4. No. He's never been a 20 goal a season striker. He does occupy the opposition backline though, and did yesterday. Another player for the match day squad, if not the first 11.

5. No. He's got a song out about his days in Suffolk that's in the running for a number one so I think there's a little publicity going on.
The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:16 - Feb 27 with 1533 viewsPJH

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:10 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

That's how I remember it, and I was sober. It was his dithering afterwards that was his weakness as several times he won the first ball then was dispossessed before he realised what was happening. He'll need a bit of time.

He controlled one ball played forward with one touch but then took so long deciding what to do next that the ball was taken away from him.
From what I have seen from him so far in a number of cameo substitute appearances he looks very raw and would need to improve a lot to establish himself at Championship level but I would not completely write him off yet.
The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:19 - Feb 27 with 1493 viewsITFC_Forever

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:04 - Feb 27 by The_Romford_Blue

1) I don't think he will unfortunately. Mick will the walk unfortunately.

2) No. Unfortunately. I think he won 1 or 2 headers but thats not enough.

3) Yeah. He fustrates me at times but then he recovers with something great 10 seconds later.

4) No. confidence has gone. I said to the guy next to me yesterday after Sears had space forward but didn't even turn to look, how in the playoff season he would've without even thinking.

5) Chelsea ST holder I was told this morning.

5) You were told wrong.... if Ed was a Chelsea ST fan, I'm pretty sure that would be common knowledge and there would be plenty of photos of him at Stamford Bridge out there.

I would go along with the other poster who says Ed is a relatively casual fan and follows Ipswich as we're his local team.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:21 - Feb 27 with 1463 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:19 - Feb 27 by ITFC_Forever

5) You were told wrong.... if Ed was a Chelsea ST fan, I'm pretty sure that would be common knowledge and there would be plenty of photos of him at Stamford Bridge out there.

I would go along with the other poster who says Ed is a relatively casual fan and follows Ipswich as we're his local team.

I said I thought he was an Ipswich fan and then he said about the Chelsea ST

I would say he probably supports nobody massively tbh

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:22 - Feb 27 with 1448 viewsoldbluestu

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:16 - Feb 27 by PJH

He controlled one ball played forward with one touch but then took so long deciding what to do next that the ball was taken away from him.
From what I have seen from him so far in a number of cameo substitute appearances he looks very raw and would need to improve a lot to establish himself at Championship level but I would not completely write him off yet.

Certainly when you think a lot of fans wrote Mings off in his first few appearances, we should give him time.
The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:37 - Feb 27 with 1375 viewsMJallday

i believe Ed Sheeran posts on here.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:40 - Feb 27 with 1341 viewsBlueBadger

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:37 - Feb 27 by MJallday

Are his posts very dull and run-of-the-mill but attract hundreds of up arrows anyway?

/deeply cackhanded satire monday

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:43 - Feb 27 with 1315 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:37 - Feb 27 by MJallday

Ooooh this would be a fun game. Guess the username. Great game.

We can call it Edheads

The questions i have after yesterday are on 14:18 - Feb 27 with 1082 viewssouthnorfolkblue

1. No
2. Haven't seen enough of him to judge, but it's a big ask to expect him to make the jump in standard
3. He's still hit and miss for me. His spell in the back 3 seems to have made him more confident which has helped his performances.
4. No. We need a better foil for Didsy if we are to compete at the top end of the division.
5. Don't care!!!

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

The questions i have after yesterday are on 14:22 - Feb 27 with 1052 viewsStenvict

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:21 - Feb 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I said I thought he was an Ipswich fan and then he said about the Chelsea ST

I would say he probably supports nobody massively tbh

He probably just hates the scum, along with a lot of others.

Poll: What will be announced first?

The questions i have after yesterday are on 14:26 - Feb 27 with 1025 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:19 - Feb 27 by ITFC_Forever

My understanding is that he is a 'fan of Suffolk' and as such, with Ipswich being the major club within the county has a passing interest in how we get on. Also he has friends and family who are town fans

Also, Sears isn't good enough and would probably benefit in a move this summer... Or a change in management here
The questions i have after yesterday are on 15:23 - Feb 27 with 929 viewsMJallday

The questions i have after yesterday are on 12:43 - Feb 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Ooooh this would be a fun game. Guess the username. Great game.

We can call it Edheads

id wet myself if it was taximan

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The questions i have after yesterday are on 15:29 - Feb 27 with 916 viewsClausThomsen

1) Doubtful
2) Impossible to judge, Mick only bought him on to highlight his budget on Sky
3) He's better on the left of the 3, was a great goal from left(wing)back though
4) Probably had we left him as a free-scoring striker instead of converting him into a winger
5) Who cares, he's a bellend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024