Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen 63' 12:26 - Feb 27 with 1769 viewschevblue

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

Knudsen 63' on 12:59 - Feb 27 with 1634 viewsDennyx4

Great to see the two wing backs combining for the goal.

You can't see in that clip, but Murphy switches off and lets Knudsen run past him.

Great run by Jonas.

COYB
Knudsen 63' on 13:01 - Feb 27 with 1618 viewsGeoffSentence

He just came of out of the blue.

Lovely cross, beautifully timed run.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Knudsen 63' on 13:03 - Feb 27 with 1616 viewsLord_Lucan

Knudsen 63' on 12:59 - Feb 27 by Dennyx4

Great to see the two wing backs combining for the goal.

You can't see in that clip, but Murphy switches off and lets Knudsen run past him.

Great run by Jonas.

COYB

I'm in a minority I reckon but I have always rated Knudson. Unfortunately I think he gets picked on a bit from other players.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Knudsen 63' on 13:08 - Feb 27 with 1573 viewssoupytwist

Knudsen 63' on 13:03 - Feb 27 by Lord_Lucan

I'm in a minority I reckon but I have always rated Knudson. Unfortunately I think he gets picked on a bit from other players.

He got a fair amount of stick from Lawrence a couple of weeks ago (maybe Derby County game) which was clearly audible to those of us sitting in the lower tier of the west stand.
Knudsen 63' on 13:10 - Feb 27 with 1550 viewsDennyx4

Don't think he deserves the stick he gets from some fans, but was always going to be tough for him following Cresswell and Mings.

Two goals against Norwich will help to win some round though.

Strangely, think the left side of a back 3 suits him perfectly, but MM then moves to LWB and he scores.
Knudsen 63' on 13:12 - Feb 27 with 1536 viewsDennyx4

Knudsen 63' on 13:10 - Feb 27 by Dennyx4

Don't think he deserves the stick he gets from some fans, but was always going to be tough for him following Cresswell and Mings.

Two goals against Norwich will help to win some round though.

Strangely, think the left side of a back 3 suits him perfectly, but MM then moves to LWB and he scores.

Sorry re-read the post (Players not supporters).

Can only really remember the Pitman incident away at Sheff Wed.
One thing I've noticed over the last few months is..... on 13:14 - Feb 27 with 1521 viewsBloots

....the amount of times the centre backs, primarily Berra give him the ball in terrible positions.

Often he has to run back towards his own goal to pick up a misplaced pass, or they panic and give him a "hospital ball".

.....then obviously they rip into him. Again primarily Berra.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Knudsen 63' on 14:08 - Feb 27 with 1381 viewsNorthstandoldie

What I liked most about this clip was that all the players headed straight for the fans after the goal knowing that was where Jonas would go
Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen 63' on 14:09 - Feb 27 with 1371 viewsartsbossbeard

I don't buy town shirts but if I did I'd have Knudsen 63 done.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Knudsen 63' on 14:25 - Feb 27 with 1302 viewsLord_Lucan

Knudsen 63' on 14:09 - Feb 27 by artsbossbeard

I don't buy town shirts but if I did I'd have Knudsen 63 done.

I've always fancied having Masturb 8

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

One thing I've noticed over the last few months is..... on 14:42 - Feb 27 with 1254 viewsBluebell

One thing I've noticed over the last few months is..... on 13:14 - Feb 27 by Bloots

....the amount of times the centre backs, primarily Berra give him the ball in terrible positions.

Often he has to run back towards his own goal to pick up a misplaced pass, or they panic and give him a "hospital ball".

.....then obviously they rip into him. Again primarily Berra.

Berra often has a go at Knudsen when it's his own bad pass in the first place.

A couple of weeks ago he was shouting at Jonas when the ball went out of play. Berra had kicked it so hard and so far away that Usain Bolt wouldn't have got to it!

Berra was also having a go at Bart yesterday for not coming out for a ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024