Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting to see how McCarthy sets his team out this Saturday 18:40 - Feb 27 with 861 viewscarlisleaway

Are we going back to the bad days when a point was seen as a success
Interesting to see how McCarthy sets his team out this Saturday on 20:08 - Feb 27 with 763 viewspowinswitch

For me , March is the month where decisions should be made based on how Mick sets his team up. If we set up with a positive attacking formation etc, then no matter the results, I feel he deserves our support. If we should revert to going out to not lose, then I think it should be curtains, even if we win every game. For me I really want to see a more positive expansive style, continuing the good work done prior to Sunday. Sunday was acceptable, given the £57m v £1.2m budget differences.
Interesting to see how McCarthy sets his team out this Saturday on 20:15 - Feb 27 with 744 viewsPinewoodblue

Interesting to see how McCarthy sets his team out this Saturday on 20:08 - Feb 27 by powinswitch

For me , March is the month where decisions should be made based on how Mick sets his team up. If we set up with a positive attacking formation etc, then no matter the results, I feel he deserves our support. If we should revert to going out to not lose, then I think it should be curtains, even if we win every game. For me I really want to see a more positive expansive style, continuing the good work done prior to Sunday. Sunday was acceptable, given the £57m v £1.2m budget differences.

Norwich have raked in well over £50m from player sales over the last three seasons. The £57m isn't a nett investment Town have also shown a 'profit' on sales over the same period.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Interesting to see how McCarthy sets his team out this Saturday on 20:18 - Feb 27 with 734 viewsPinewoodblue

What line up would please you? Presumably Lawrence for Sears and Dave for Skuse but what about the back five?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Interesting to see how McCarthy sets his team out this Saturday on 20:25 - Feb 27 with 713 viewspowinswitch

Interesting to see how McCarthy sets his team out this Saturday on 20:18 - Feb 27 by Pinewoodblue

What line up would please you? Presumably Lawrence for Sears and Dave for Skuse but what about the back five?

I agree both the changes you suggest. Back 3. Probably go Chambo, Knudsen, Spence, with kenlock and Emmanuel as wing backs. Smith on the bench, Berra given a rest. I don't think he has a future at our club, as he is looking to return north.

Longer term I think we need one more centre back who is a ball player. Whilst I love tommy, I think his distribution is not strong.
Interesting to see how McCarthy sets his team out this Saturday on 20:49 - Feb 27 with 682 viewsPilgrimblue

I agree because having had a "better than expected month" the test is upping his game against "weaker opposition". It's down to attitude/style/selections but Brentford will have other ideas as they've been scoring plenty of goals.
I can't see it happening, too little too late. Even Tom returning will just paper cover the cracks
Interesting to see how McCarthy sets his team out this Saturday on 12:32 - Feb 28 with 545 viewsOsborneOneNil

Interesting to see how McCarthy sets his team out this Saturday on 20:25 - Feb 27 by powinswitch

I agree both the changes you suggest. Back 3. Probably go Chambo, Knudsen, Spence, with kenlock and Emmanuel as wing backs. Smith on the bench, Berra given a rest. I don't think he has a future at our club, as he is looking to return north.

Longer term I think we need one more centre back who is a ball player. Whilst I love tommy, I think his distribution is not strong.

That'll be Webster then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024