Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' 20:23 - Feb 27 with 1730 viewsMaySixth

cracking stuff

well done that man

or woman

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 20:36 - Feb 27 with 1675 viewstextbackup

That was our very own REUSER IS GOD

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 20:40 - Feb 27 with 1648 viewsMaySixth

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 20:36 - Feb 27 by textbackup

well done that man

or woman

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:10 - Feb 27 with 1589 viewsbrightonitfc

What was the song please? I'm in Mexico and missed most of yesterdays happenings.
Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:12 - Feb 27 with 1580 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 20:36 - Feb 27 by textbackup

I said that on a similar thread this morning but he said he was just giving it exposure. Somebody first came up with it on the Ipswich Facebook apparently

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:12 - Feb 27 with 1577 viewsMaySixth

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:10 - Feb 27 by brightonitfc

What was the song please? I'm in Mexico and missed most of yesterdays happenings.

"Fifteen years in the Championship, we're still famous and you're still sh*t"

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:17 - Feb 27 with 1543 viewsIllinoisblue

indeed. best way to piss on the budgie parade is to take their stupid song and throw it back in their face with a reminder of how tinpot they are.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:18 - Feb 27 with 1524 viewsbrightonitfc

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:12 - Feb 27 by MaySixth

"Fifteen years in the Championship, we're still famous and you're still sh*t"

Thanks, lovely stuff and so true.
Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:19 - Feb 27 with 1521 viewsmos

Think it was Reuser.

Did post it on my social media sites to help spread it too.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:25 - Feb 27 with 1486 viewsMaySixth

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:19 - Feb 27 by mos

Think it was Reuser.

Did post it on my social media sites to help spread it too.

It has been referenced in the Guardian over the weekend

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:29 - Feb 27 with 1456 viewsTractorWood

Fair play Reuser, it's class. Mugged them off big time.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 21:32]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:29 - Feb 27 with 1446 viewsAdmiralFunge

Outstanding, RiG.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:29 - Feb 27 with 1448 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Good wasn't it. Enjoyed joining in with that one.
Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:31 - Feb 27 with 1434 viewsReuser_is_God

I can't take full credit, it was posted on FB first, I just spread it about.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:33 - Feb 27 with 1401 viewsTractorWood

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:31 - Feb 27 by Reuser_is_God

I can't take full credit, it was posted on FB first, I just spread it about.

Shambles, never meet your heroes.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:33 - Feb 27 with 1402 viewsjeera

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 21:10 - Feb 27 by brightonitfc

Your username is a little misleading tbf.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who came up with the song then about 'fifteen years....' on 12:25 - Feb 28 with 926 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Lucan and RKD had the makings of some great songs on Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024