Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . 10:24 - Feb 28 with 2607 viewsBenters

The good lady broke down so i had to go and sit with her until the breakdown people turned up.

Poor girl she was stuck right on the side,she managed to get off the A12 and thrashed onto the stones .

Some of those trucks that come past flat out about 2 foot away,christ on a bike its not for the faint hearted !

Thankfully we are at home now in the land of village greens .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:47 - Feb 28 with 585 viewstaximan

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:34 - Feb 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Even if the lorries weren't going 80 (how would anyone know either way?) they were still hurtling past and Bl00dy scary to people waiting by the side of the road.

lovely little backtrack

i would have thought that with all of those you spend on the road you would know everything about stuff like this
almost as if you don't travel on the roads isn't it ?
Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . (n/t) on 14:49 - Feb 28 with 577 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:47 - Feb 28 by taximan

lovely little backtrack

i would have thought that with all of those you spend on the road you would know everything about stuff like this

[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 14:50]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:50 - Feb 28 with 572 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:47 - Feb 28 by taximan

lovely little backtrack

This is borderline laughable how upset you are getting over a speed limit of a lorry

The point was that when they are flying past after a breakdown, it's scary.

Lord above.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:50 - Feb 28 with 568 viewsGeoffSentence

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:43 - Feb 28 by taximan

any particular bit of "lorries are restricted to 56 mph" that you didn't understand ?

It's 60 now

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:51 - Feb 28 with 568 viewstaximan

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . (n/t) on 14:49 - Feb 28 by The_Romford_Blue

[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 14:50]

i'm just pointing that you nothing about this subject

you thought lorries travelled at 80 mph, now that is laughable !!!!!

anyway, i had better shut up or i will be told off for bullying or something
Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:53 - Feb 28 with 556 viewstaximan

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:50 - Feb 28 by GeoffSentence

It's 60 now

the speed limit has been increased to 60 on dual carriageways and motorways

most lorries are still restricted to 56 by the limiter that is fitted to the vehicle
Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:58 - Feb 28 with 518 viewsgiant_stow

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:53 - Feb 28 by taximan

the speed limit has been increased to 60 on dual carriageways and motorways

most lorries are still restricted to 56 by the limiter that is fitted to the vehicle

All i know is when the lorry bastads are over-taking each other on the 2 lane bit of the M11, if I had a boozuka attached the car, i'd use it on them. so selfish.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 15:11 - Feb 28 with 490 viewstaximan

Had a fun filled morning sitting on the side of the A12 . on 14:58 - Feb 28 by giant_stow

All i know is when the lorry bastads are over-taking each other on the 2 lane bit of the M11, if I had a boozuka attached the car, i'd use it on them. so selfish.

agree

that 2 lane bit after stansted is a bit i always strive to avoid

very hilly and it slows lorries down too much, especially when they are attempting to overtake each other
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024