Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. 10:26 - Feb 28 with 12254 viewsLord_Lucan

Twisted my bloody ankle. It has taken me an hour to crawl to the toilet - I was desperate for a sh1t. Phoned 111 and they were pretty useless, they have suggested I call The Red Cross (I need a wheelchair) but they don't open until 10.30. What is one supposed to do in these situations?

I need help.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:29 - Feb 28 with 4239 viewsSteve_M

Anyone around to drive you to A&E? Getting to the car won't be fun (or is that literally impossible?) but I would have thought you'll be ankle to be wheeled out at the hospital.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:31 - Feb 28 with 4217 viewsGeoffSentence

If you had phoned me because you were desperate for a sht, I would have told you to crp on the floor, preferably on a hard floor as getting it out of carpet fibres can be tricky.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:31 - Feb 28 with 4217 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who's that guy on here that helped out at the airport thingy the other week

See what he's up to

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:32 - Feb 28 with 4217 viewsBluebell

Here we go again. Another ten pager?

I hope you are ok Lucan. It is surprising how debilitating a twisted ankle can be. You need someone to take you to hospital for an X-ray.

What would TWTD be without your stories?
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:34 - Feb 28 with 4193 viewsartsbossbeard

Are you in God's county or north of the border?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:34 - Feb 28 with 4201 viewsLord_Lucan

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:29 - Feb 28 by Steve_M

Anyone around to drive you to A&E? Getting to the car won't be fun (or is that literally impossible?) but I would have thought you'll be ankle to be wheeled out at the hospital.

Got no car here and on my tod. It's a blooming nightmare, I'll just have to lay down and see what happens. It's ridiculous really, I can't move.

Fecking states we get into.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:39 - Feb 28 with 4147 viewsLord_Lucan

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:34 - Feb 28 by artsbossbeard

Are you in God's county or north of the border?

I'm in enemy territory, all on my lonesome. It's so daft that I just can't bloody move.

I'm dying for a fag as well.

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:40 - Feb 28 with 4122 viewsSteve_M

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:39 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

I'm in enemy territory, all on my lonesome. It's so daft that I just can't bloody move.

Could you give Norfolk Police a call and see if they'll carry you again?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:42 - Feb 28 with 4108 viewsBenters

I needed a crap whilst standing on the side of the A12 this morn,i went in the services and had one,whilst in the process of wiping my thumb shot through the paper and the rest is history.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:43 - Feb 28 with 4101 viewsLord_Lucan

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:40 - Feb 28 by Steve_M

I've managed to get to my desk. On my desk I have a tub of salt, a four days old Chinese and half a bottle of red.

The red keeps looking at me.

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:43 - Feb 28 with 4081 viewsblueislander

What about the sh-t?
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:55 - Feb 28 with 3991 viewsMethwoldblue

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:43 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

I've managed to get to my desk. On my desk I have a tub of salt, a four days old Chinese and half a bottle of red.

Drink the wine, sh1t in the bottle, bish bash bosh, job's a good 'un!
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:59 - Feb 28 with 3954 viewshoppy

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:40 - Feb 28 by Steve_M

Knew I'd get beaten to that one...

Or a couple of stewards would do, wouldn't they?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 11:19 - Feb 28 with 3849 viewsNorthstandoldie

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:42 - Feb 28 by Benters

I needed a crap whilst standing on the side of the A12 this morn,i went in the services and had one,whilst in the process of wiping my thumb shot through the paper and the rest is history.

Got in touch with your inner self?
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 11:23 - Feb 28 with 3818 viewsWeWereZombies

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:55 - Feb 28 by Methwoldblue

Drink the wine, sh1t in the bottle, bish bash bosh, job's a good 'un!

I would have thought it would be better to eat the Chinese and sh1t in the tray rather than try some type of Eastern anal sphincter discipline to crap out a very narrow turd...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 11:32 - Feb 28 with 3752 viewsTollycobbold

Colostomy bag
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 11:39 - Feb 28 with 3719 viewsGuthrum

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 11:32 - Feb 28 by Tollycobbold

Colostomy bag

I much prefer their second album.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 11:48 - Feb 28 with 3667 viewsnodge_blue

why cant you hop? or use some sort of crutch?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 11:49 - Feb 28 with 3655 viewsSWGF

Don't you have one ankle that's OK, so you could hop?

I've done both my ankles at various times (in various levels of inebriation) and doing your ligaments is absolute ucking agony. 20yrs on, they're still a bit puffy.

Puffy ankles.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:09 - Feb 28 with 3574 viewsGuthrum

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 11:23 - Feb 28 by WeWereZombies

I would have thought it would be better to eat the Chinese and sh1t in the tray rather than try some type of Eastern anal sphincter discipline to crap out a very narrow turd...

Eastern Anal Sphincter Discipline - never lived up to the promise of their first LP.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:13 - Feb 28 with 3554 viewsVic

Can you not shift around on you backside or something?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:17 - Feb 28 with 3543 viewsgiant_stow

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:43 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

Have you gone to hospital yet, you daft bastard?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:19 - Feb 28 with 3527 viewsoldbluestu

But how will you get to work ?
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:30 - Feb 28 with 3485 viewsLord_Lucan

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:17 - Feb 28 by giant_stow

Have you gone to hospital yet, you daft bastard?!

To be honest there is no point really - is there? All they will do is tell me that I've sprained my ankle and flog me off home. I always feel a bit of a fraud going to A&E anyway. You sit there with a minor complaint and next to you is a kid with blood gushing out of his head.

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:36 - Feb 28 with 3439 viewsoldbluestu

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:30 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

To be honest there is no point really - is there? All they will do is tell me that I've sprained my ankle and flog me off home. I always feel a bit of a fraud going to A&E anyway. You sit there with a minor complaint and next to you is a kid with blood gushing out of his head.

Or they may ask have you been plssed in the the last 3-4 days and don't something stupid given your age like run (well try) onto a football pitch?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024