Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. 10:26 - Feb 28 with 12250 viewsLord_Lucan

Twisted my bloody ankle. It has taken me an hour to crawl to the toilet - I was desperate for a sh1t. Phoned 111 and they were pretty useless, they have suggested I call The Red Cross (I need a wheelchair) but they don't open until 10.30. What is one supposed to do in these situations?

I need help.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:36 - Feb 28 with 2216 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:30 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

To be honest there is no point really - is there? All they will do is tell me that I've sprained my ankle and flog me off home. I always feel a bit of a fraud going to A&E anyway. You sit there with a minor complaint and next to you is a kid with blood gushing out of his head.

What if you've broken your ankle and it's positioned as such that you could get an infection?

Go to hospital. You're clearly in pain

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:37 - Feb 28 with 2218 viewsgiant_stow

To be honest there is no point really - is there? All they will do is tell me that I've sprained my ankle and flog me off home. I always feel a bit of a fraud going to A&E anyway. You sit there with a minor complaint and next to you is a kid with blood gushing out of his head.

See what you're saying, but if you really can't walk, you'll be more ill than a lot of people there and how do you know its not broken? Anyway, i'll shut up with the fussing.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:46 - Feb 28 with 2194 viewsSteve_M

If you can't put weight on it, then best to get it looked at.

I say this sat with my sore ankle from the operation to repair trying to be too clever 20+ years ago.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:56 - Feb 28 with 2163 viewsArcher4721

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 10:40 - Feb 28 by Steve_M

Could you give Norfolk Police a call and see if they'll carry you again?

Don't be silly they'd all be off work this week with bad backs after carrying those wide loads round the pitch.

Get the experts in.

http://www.quinto.co.uk/
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 13:05 - Feb 28 with 2151 viewsLord_Lucan

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 12:37 - Feb 28 by giant_stow

See what you're saying, but if you really can't walk, you'll be more ill than a lot of people there and how do you know its not broken? Anyway, i'll shut up with the fussing.

Reluctantly I'm going up -A&E. It ain't getting better - it's actually getting worse. What a waste of a day.

Oh by the way. Feck off budgie.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 13:07 - Feb 28 with 2139 viewsgiant_stow

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 13:05 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

Reluctantly I'm going up -A&E. It ain't getting better - it's actually getting worse. What a waste of a day.

haha! x

edit: ..to the last line, not that you're crippled.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 13:08]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 13:35 - Feb 28 with 2088 viewsLord_Lucan

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 13:07 - Feb 28 by giant_stow

haha! x

edit: ..to the last line, not that you're crippled.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 13:08]

The situation is getting worse. I thought I would have a cheeky pint before going to hospital. The pub is 50 yards away and I had to go by taxi. I just went outside for a fag and whilst trying to stabilise myself by holding on to the door the bloody thing closed into my thumb and it has gone bright red and is the size of a tangerine.

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 13:50 - Feb 28 with 2051 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 13:35 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

The situation is getting worse. I thought I would have a cheeky pint before going to hospital. The pub is 50 yards away and I had to go by taxi. I just went outside for a fag and whilst trying to stabilise myself by holding on to the door the bloody thing closed into my thumb and it has gone bright red and is the size of a tangerine.

Have you any vim?

Seriously though take care. Hopefully your ankle isn't broken

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 13:51 - Feb 28 with 2047 viewsGeoffSentence

any chance of blaming this on the old bill and suing them for it?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 13:51 - Feb 28 with 2048 viewsThrobbe

Ok, I actualLOLed, but I do feel bad about it.

Another great chapter for the Lucan biography.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:01 - Feb 28 with 2004 viewsgiant_stow

it sounds like your body's rebelling against your mind - it didn't want a pint so fcked your thumb up to punish you - I'd listen to it next time!

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:09 - Feb 28 with 1977 viewsBluespeed225

Bit late now, but RICE it- rest, ice, compression, elevation!
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:19 - Feb 28 with 1955 viewsTollycobbold

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:23 - Feb 28 with 1936 viewsartsbossbeard

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:26 - Feb 28 with 1913 viewsGlasgowBlue

You haven't had a bit of a tumble this morning.

You were man handled by Norfolk plod on Sunday. It felt sore at the time but you thought the pain would subside. It has gotten considerably worse over the past couple of days until the pain became so intense you can barely walk.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:45 - Feb 28 with 1848 viewsLord_Lucan

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:26 - Feb 28 by GlasgowBlue

You haven't had a bit of a tumble this morning.

You were man handled by Norfolk plod on Sunday. It felt sore at the time but you thought the pain would subside. It has gotten considerably worse over the past couple of days until the pain became so intense you can barely walk.

I like it.

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:46 - Feb 28 with 1838 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:01 - Feb 28 by giant_stow

it sounds like your body's rebelling against your mind - it didn't want a pint so fcked your thumb up to punish you - I'd listen to it next time!

It always wants a pint.

Poll: Best Football Song

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:47 - Feb 28 with 1822 viewshoppy

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 13:05 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

Just be careful, given your location, that they don't just try and graft an extra toe onto your foot, in case they think that's what the problem is...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:48 - Feb 28 with 1805 viewsvapour_trail

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:23 - Feb 28 by artsbossbeard

This thread has saved my day. Swift return to full fitness to LL of course

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:50 - Feb 28 with 1790 viewsjaykay

i thought i had twisted my ankle when i went arse overhead in my conservatory in sept.
mrs wouldnt have it and drove me to A&E .turned out i cracked webber a and completed
broke my webber c bones.so got metal plate and 6 screws in my ankle.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 15:15 - Feb 28 with 1715 viewsBluebell

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:50 - Feb 28 by jaykay

i thought i had twisted my ankle when i went arse overhead in my conservatory in sept.
mrs wouldnt have it and drove me to A&E .turned out i cracked webber a and completed
broke my webber c bones.so got metal plate and 6 screws in my ankle.

"Webber" ?

Are you from Norfolk?

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 16:10 - Feb 28 with 1646 viewsLord_Lucan

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 14:48 - Feb 28 by vapour_trail

This thread has saved my day. Swift return to full fitness to LL of course

Seems I've broken my foot.

FFS.

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 16:12 - Feb 28 with 1624 viewshoppy

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 16:10 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

FFS.

Where there's blame, there's a claim...

(as per Glasgow's outline earlier)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 16:14 - Feb 28 with 1607 viewsBluebell

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 16:10 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

FFS.

I'm not a nurse but can you break your foot?

Do you mean you have broken a bone in your foot?

Whatever it is, I am sure it is painful. Will you have a plaster on it?
I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 16:16 - Feb 28 with 1594 viewsLord_Lucan

I have had a bit of tumble this morning. on 16:14 - Feb 28 by Bluebell

I'm not a nurse but can you break your foot?

Do you mean you have broken a bone in your foot?

Whatever it is, I am sure it is painful. Will you have a plaster on it?

They are just about to put a cast on. My football career is over.

Sweet feet is retiring.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024