Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Listened to this as a podcast this morning (a Granuad long read) 11:16 - Feb 28 with 834 viewsunbelievablue

Excellent article.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jan/12/who-killed-the-british-curr

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Listened to this as a podcast this morning (a Granuad long read) on 12:17 - Feb 28 with 790 viewsNo9

It is difficult to understand why, with the many, many prople in the Uk from the sub-continent they have not trained sufficient cooks - presumably this is bacuse they are all bosses?

Curries are no longer pleasant in many restaurants, they have been designed to please the regulars & those on their 12 pint of lager.
Listened to this as a podcast this morning (a Granuad long read) on 13:05 - Feb 28 with 777 viewsBlueinBrum

Listened to this the other week on the recommendation of JakeITFC (i think), great stuff.

It may not surprise you but I'm a big fan of the more upmarket Indian restaurants that have sprung up around Landan (Dishoom, Darbar et al) as well as the trendy Indian streetfood stalls at the food markets. Had a cracking Masala Dosa at West Hampstead farmers market the other day..shame it was £6 when I've eaten even better ones in India for 30p.
Listened to this as a podcast this morning (a Granuad long read) on 13:12 - Feb 28 with 757 viewsKitman

who needs 'em? Mrs Kitman has perfected the art of curry cooking to a degree that most take aways and restaurants round our manor serve up inferior meals to the ones she can do...

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024