Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How good would finishing above Norwich be! 13:13 - Feb 28 with 773 viewskizaitfc

Very unlikely I know, but with current form it is possible.

Especially when they realise they aren't making the playoffs the wheels may fall off and slip to mid table.

Come on town, new aim for the season and something to excite the fans in the last few games of the season!
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 13:13]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

How good would finishing above Norwich be! on 13:16 - Feb 28 with 749 viewstaximan

are you drunk ?

2 wins in the last 12 games, including 2 against non league opposition
How good would finishing above Norwich be! on 13:21 - Feb 28 with 726 viewsGogs

Don't get me wrong, I'd take it, but it'd only be a minor victory of sorts. Nothing to write home about, really. It's not like we haven't done it before, although not for a few seasons now. It would mean Nodge going on a bad run, which I'd enjoy, could happen as they've got a tricky looking run in
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:26 - Feb 28 with 693 viewsThePitBoss

How good would finishing above Norwich be! on 13:28 - Feb 28 with 676 viewsGeoffSentence

It would make finishing 4th from bottom feel really good.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How good would finishing above Norwich be! on 13:52 - Feb 28 with 637 viewsIllinoisblue

Yep, our form of 1 win in 9 is quite something

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How good would finishing above Norwich be! on 14:21 - Feb 28 with 565 viewskizaitfc

How good would finishing above Norwich be! on 13:16 - Feb 28 by taximan

are you drunk ?

2 wins in the last 12 games, including 2 against non league opposition

I did say unlikely ha, Our upturn in performance has been very good

On paper and how we have played recently id expect 6 points from the next two games (jinxed it now).

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024