Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 years since this iconic moment... 17:38 - Feb 28 with 1728 viewsSitfcB

Surprised it's not on their honours lift!

Always laugh when I see it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

12 years since this iconic moment... on 17:39 - Feb 28 with 1696 viewsSteve_M

She was lucky really, normally drunk people on the pitch get carted off by the police.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

12 years since this iconic moment... on 17:44 - Feb 28 with 1648 viewsFtnfwest

Weren't they only 'runners up' in relegation? Ie not actually bottom so they wouldn't have listed it as an honour.....hang on
12 years since this iconic moment... on 19:00 - Feb 28 with 1440 viewsEastTownBlue

I remember this board the day following that incident. Almost every post was about Delia.

The only post I can recall was from a supporter of another club who was just visiting to see if the supporters of Norwich's rival club were enjoying the moment. He wasn't disappointed !
12 years since this iconic moment... on 19:15 - Feb 28 with 1382 viewsEastTownBlue

12 years since this iconic moment... on 19:00 - Feb 28 by EastTownBlue

I remember this board the day following that incident. Almost every post was about Delia.

The only post I can recall was from a supporter of another club who was just visiting to see if the supporters of Norwich's rival club were enjoying the moment. He wasn't disappointed !

Sadly this ended up being only the second funniest thing related to Norwich that season:

12 years since this iconic moment... on 20:24 - Feb 28 with 1217 viewsSwansea_Blue

12 years since this iconic moment... on 17:44 - Feb 28 by Ftnfwest

Weren't they only 'runners up' in relegation? Ie not actually bottom so they wouldn't have listed it as an honour.....hang on

Participants in the most exclusive relegation competition of the best league in the Universe

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

12 years since this iconic moment... on 20:30 - Feb 28 with 1204 viewsSwansea_Blue

Let's not forget participating in the 'being a laughing stock' competition.

I'll never get tired of this

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

12 years since this iconic moment... on 20:37 - Feb 28 with 1171 viewsFtnfwest

12 years since this iconic moment... on 20:24 - Feb 28 by Swansea_Blue

Participants in the most exclusive relegation competition of the best league in the Universe

Yay! Civic reception....at the cathedral!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024