Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently 10:26 - Mar 1 with 3672 viewsJackSted

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4268786/Do-live-one-nicest-places-Britai

(But it is the Daily Mail so don't believe everything they say)
[Post edited 1 Mar 2017 10:28]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 10:36 - Mar 1 with 3611 viewsMattinLondon

Its quite easy to knock Ipswich but its actually quite a nice safe place. I know a lot of people go on about Southwold and Aldeburgh but they are both quite dull boring places infested by inbreds.
Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 10:38 - Mar 1 with 3593 viewsCaptainObvious

IP5 isn't Ipswich

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 10:47 - Mar 1 with 3563 viewsSWGF

I share a postcode with Dedham, East Bergholt etc, so should be in with a shout.

Problem is that we're dragged down by Great Bentley...

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 10:49 - Mar 1 with 3559 viewsGogs

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 10:38 - Mar 1 by CaptainObvious

IP5 isn't Ipswich

Yeah, it's Martlesham/Grange farm/Kesgrave/ Rushmere St Andrew. 'Greater Ipswich' if there is such a thing. By what categories do they measure 'best place to live' anyway? (I'm not clicking on a daily mail link). It's all very well and pleasant enough, but it's largely soulless suburbia round there. If it's 7th best place for daily mail readers, fair enough, it'll go some way to explain why I've no great desire to live there.
Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 11:00 - Mar 1 with 3499 viewsWD19

7th after The South, the West, the North, the Midlands, London, and East Anglia?
Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 11:24 - Mar 1 with 3431 viewsBluebell

I would have thought, by the way they go on about it, Norwich should be top of the list.

They do have an airport, a cathedral, a football team with 3 million supporters blah blah blah.........................

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 11:54 - Mar 1 with 3366 viewsitfcjoe

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 11:24 - Mar 1 by Bluebell

I would have thought, by the way they go on about it, Norwich should be top of the list.

They do have an airport, a cathedral, a football team with 3 million supporters blah blah blah.........................

It is 2nd.....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 11:56 - Mar 1 with 3363 viewsitfcjoe

IP5 - home of champions.....

I obviously can't speak for everywhere, but IP5 is a nice place to live. Good services, good access to other towns and a nice place to live.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 12:13 - Mar 1 with 3313 viewsFtnfwest

runners up, another trophy!
Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 12:18 - Mar 1 with 3294 viewsoldbluestu

If your from Poland or Turkey ?
Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 14:32 - Mar 1 with 3058 viewsBLUEBEAT

7th

Will we ever get into the playoffs again?

Poll: W or W

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 15:04 - Mar 1 with 3001 viewsNo9

Pinch of salt = some of the photos look as though they were taken a wee while ago
Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 15:15 - Mar 1 with 2988 viewsSwansea_Blue

Those lists are bizarre in the extreme. Down here, an area containing 2 infamous council estates that make Chantry look like Knightsbridge is listed as 2nd. It's certainly not a list of the "nicest" places to live. Nowt wrong with east Ipo and Naarwich though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 19:01 - Mar 1 with 2805 viewsRadlett_blue

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 15:15 - Mar 1 by Swansea_Blue

Those lists are bizarre in the extreme. Down here, an area containing 2 infamous council estates that make Chantry look like Knightsbridge is listed as 2nd. It's certainly not a list of the "nicest" places to live. Nowt wrong with east Ipo and Naarwich though.

The first sentence of your post makes perfect sense to me.
Best cheeses would be a far more relevant list.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 20:21 - Mar 1 with 2679 viewshoppy

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 12:13 - Mar 1 by Ftnfwest

runners up, another trophy!

They'll be having to have a fold-out page for the honours list of their programme to list them all soon, won't they?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 22:53 - Mar 1 with 2493 viewsamdam81

Ipswich is the 7th best place to live in England apparently on 10:36 - Mar 1 by MattinLondon

Its quite easy to knock Ipswich but its actually quite a nice safe place. I know a lot of people go on about Southwold and Aldeburgh but they are both quite dull boring places infested by inbreds.

Oh dear...

Amdam81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024