Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. 10:47 - Mar 3 with 1853 viewshoppy

After the success of the Children in Need Quiz Night that KJ organised at the Dove Street Inn (which raised over £500 of a total of £760.23 with a cake sale the following day), she's now doing another one for Red Nose Day.

Anyone interested, the details are shown on the flyer below. The intention is to start the quiz at 7.30pm, so the 7.00pm time shown should hopefully allow people to get organised with their teams and settled (having been to the bar, obviously) ready to get going with the quiz on time.

There were a few teams that included TWTDers last time, and I think those that came would agree it was a good evening, so hopefully this one should be as well.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 18:13 - Mar 3 with 1782 viewshoppy

Shameless bump

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 22:21 - Mar 3 with 1744 viewsJakeITFC

TWTDs youngest geniuses will be defending their honour once again.
Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 23:14 - Mar 3 with 1722 viewsSteve_M

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 18:13 - Mar 3 by hoppy

Shameless bump

Shame there's no match the next day, if I was back then I would join in.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 02:04 - Mar 4 with 1690 viewshoppy

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 22:21 - Mar 3 by JakeITFC

TWTDs youngest geniuses will be defending their honour once again.

We'll have you this time... Virtual Real Aleity will be there or thereabouts...
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 8:10]

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 02:16 - Mar 4 with 1685 viewsSectionSith

Melford is a pub quiz champion!
Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 08:13 - Mar 4 with 1638 viewshoppy

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 02:16 - Mar 4 by SectionSith

Melford is a pub quiz champion!

Well he's more than welcome to come across for this one...

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 08:58 - Mar 4 with 1616 viewsPJH

As you know,I am unavailable for this one due to being able to fit in a holiday between ITFC fixtures but I certainly agree that the previous one was a great night.

Good luck to KJ for this one-and to all TWTDers that take part.
Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 09:31 - Mar 4 with 1594 viewsBluebell

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 23:14 - Mar 3 by Steve_M

Shame there's no match the next day, if I was back then I would join in.

This..........

Would love to come and support it but really can't travel all that way for an evening. Perhaps next time you could arrange one for a Friday before a game. ( We are the quiz champions in our area!)

If I see you today or Tuesday I will give you a donation for the evening. A good cause worth supporting!

Good luck to KJ.
Login to get fewer ads

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 11:04 - Mar 4 with 1566 viewshoppy

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 09:31 - Mar 4 by Bluebell

This..........

Would love to come and support it but really can't travel all that way for an evening. Perhaps next time you could arrange one for a Friday before a game. ( We are the quiz champions in our area!)

If I see you today or Tuesday I will give you a donation for the evening. A good cause worth supporting!

Good luck to KJ.

Thank you. I'll ask her to be a bit more thoughtful on dates in future...

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 09:37 - Mar 6 with 1498 viewshoppy

bump

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 12:40 - Mar 8 with 1429 viewshoppy

Another bump.

Those that like a quiz... Friday 24th March is a date for your diary. on 18:00 - Mar 9 with 1376 viewshoppy

Doh, how careless of me, I've bumped this again...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024