Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did people think of Romaine Sawyers yesterday 14:36 - Mar 5 with 1267 viewsbournemouthblue

he seemed to be their main creative outlet?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What did people think of Romaine Sawyers yesterday on 15:18 - Mar 5 with 1227 viewsPendejo

I had to re-read this post as we used to employ a Romaine [a female] who went off to become a pole dancer...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

What did people think of Romaine Sawyers yesterday on 15:26 - Mar 5 with 1209 viewsJ2BLUE

What did people think of Romaine Sawyers yesterday on 15:18 - Mar 5 by Pendejo

I had to re-read this post as we used to employ a Romaine [a female] who went off to become a pole dancer...

At least you had a reason to visit her.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What did people think of Romaine Sawyers yesterday on 15:43 - Mar 5 with 1173 viewsbournemouthblue

What did people think of Romaine Sawyers yesterday on 15:26 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

At least you had a reason to visit her.

sounds like they could get 'creative' also

What did people think of Romaine Sawyers yesterday on 19:45 - Mar 5 with 1053 viewsJimmy86

Although he is a dirty little coward for what he did to Hyam I'd say that Woods was one of their more creative players. They are all fairly confident, technical players.
on 19:51 - Mar 5 with 1015 views_

What did people think of Romaine Sawyers yesterday on 22:36 - Mar 5 with 902 viewsbournemouthblue

on 19:51 - Mar 5 by _

We could do with a 'poundshop' McGoldrick for the inevitable games where he is unavailable?

on 23:52 - Mar 5 with 859 views_

What did people think of Romaine Sawyers yesterday on 22:36 - Mar 5 by bournemouthblue

We could do with a 'poundshop' McGoldrick for the inevitable games where he is unavailable?

What did people think of Romaine Sawyers yesterday on 07:41 - Mar 6 with 776 viewsNo9

They looked a good outfit but much of that was down to Town's inability to stop them moving forward as a unit.
Some of their moves were very good to watch
They looked like the home team for most of the game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024