Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? 13:10 - Mar 6 with 1088 viewsSmithy

Fulham were decent too

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 13:11 - Mar 6 with 1086 viewsKieran_Knows

I thought Fulham were personally, they were class on the day.

Brentford were good on Saturday though, moved the ball around well. Wood in midfield was good for them, he seemed to be everywhere.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 13:12 - Mar 6 with 1077 viewsReuser_is_God

Didn't go Saturday but I'd be surprised if they were as good as Fulham.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 13:16 - Mar 6 with 1054 viewsTractorCam

Fulham

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 13:18 - Mar 6 with 1043 viewsbluewein

I got a free ticket and had a day out on Saturday at Craven Cottage.

Fulham are still the best side I've seen this season hands down.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 13:30 - Mar 6 with 1019 viewsSteve_M

They were good but Fulham were better than that, I thought Fulham had a bit more cutting edge and were that bit quicker at moving the ball. Admittedly, we were far worse against them than we were on Saturday.

I found Brentford's constant off the ball pushing and diving looking for free kicks even with no opponent near them to be really tedious though. One more thing that made the second half so tedious to watch.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 13:43 - Mar 6 with 985 viewsNo9

Different styles but both were better than Town, by some margin
Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 15:33 - Mar 6 with 923 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I missed the Fulham game (no trains on Boxing Day) but I thought Derby were pretty good

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 16:54 - Mar 6 with 876 viewschristiand

Fact is they have managers that enjoy playing a passing style of football. MM is trying, but incisive passing isn't a trait that his teams are famed for.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 17:10 - Mar 6 with 859 viewsNo9

Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 16:54 - Mar 6 by christiand

Fact is they have managers that enjoy playing a passing style of football. MM is trying, but incisive passing isn't a trait that his teams are famed for.

MM obviously does not believe in the Brian Clough philosophy that won him number of trophies
Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 18:15 - Mar 6 with 818 viewsbournemouthblue

Were Brentford the best "footballing" side seen at PR this season? on 13:11 - Mar 6 by Kieran_Knows

I thought Fulham were personally, they were class on the day.

Brentford were good on Saturday though, moved the ball around well. Wood in midfield was good for them, he seemed to be everywhere.

Agreed, Fulham were a step up on Brentford

Brentford passed it well and worked hard but their striker who got in behind Chambers about four to five times looked particularly wasteful

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024