Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... 09:06 - Mar 9 with 752 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-08/retired-russian-colonel-warns-trump-wer

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 09:09 - Mar 9 with 724 viewsSwansea_Blue

My father-in-law has got loads of these blighters all over his lawn (moles, not 'Russian Colonels' ;-)). I'll ask him to whack a few more with a shovel to see if they explode.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 09:17 - Mar 9 with 692 viewsfactual_blue

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 09:09 - Mar 9 by Swansea_Blue

My father-in-law has got loads of these blighters all over his lawn (moles, not 'Russian Colonels' ;-)). I'll ask him to whack a few more with a shovel to see if they explode.

Has he actually seen whatever us digging his lawn up? For all he knows it might be retired Russian colonels. If he disturbs them, they'll probably drink all his vodka.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 09:21 - Mar 9 with 685 viewsSwansea_Blue

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 09:17 - Mar 9 by factual_blue

Has he actually seen whatever us digging his lawn up? For all he knows it might be retired Russian colonels. If he disturbs them, they'll probably drink all his vodka.

He's teetotal. But they do have a bottle of cooking brandy in the back of the cupboard that looks like it was last opened in the mid-70s. I'll tell them to hide it away.

Do 'Russian Colonels' () like brandy?

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 09:24 - Mar 9 with 668 viewsfactual_blue

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 09:21 - Mar 9 by Swansea_Blue

He's teetotal. But they do have a bottle of cooking brandy in the back of the cupboard that looks like it was last opened in the mid-70s. I'll tell them to hide it away.

Do 'Russian Colonels' () like brandy?

What if your father in law is a Russian colonel?

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 09:55 - Mar 9 with 627 viewsSwansea_Blue

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 09:24 - Mar 9 by factual_blue

What if your father in law is a Russian colonel?

You may be on to something there, as he does speak a strange unintelligible language.....

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 10:09 - Mar 9 with 592 viewsfactual_blue

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 09:55 - Mar 9 by Swansea_Blue

You may be on to something there, as he does speak a strange unintelligible language.....

Maybe he's Welsh? Or from norfolk?

You've just got to hope that this one is 'false news'... on 11:44 - Mar 9 with 505 viewsGuthrum

The best way to achieve cut-price delivery of a nuclear weapon would be in the hold of a cargo ship in a major port. The results would be somewhat limited compared with an air-burst, but it gets around the problem of missile technology or smuggling the device into the country, while still dealing significant strategic damage. The British were sufficiently concerned about this to be examining the effects of such an event with their first independent nuclear test, Operation Hurricane, back in 1952.

Burying weapons off-shore would be virtually useless. Too far away to do much damage to anything important. Ports tend to be within river mouths.

Missile course corrections are commanded by computers, so more powerful computers can calculate intercept courses.

And the Russian spy ship will have been harvesting communications and radar data. Everybody does that kind of thing.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2017 12:22]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024