Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton 00:09 - Mar 10 with 2713 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 00:30 - Mar 10 with 2670 viewsBilly_Blue_boy

Sutton trolled by Durham!
Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 00:34 - Mar 10 with 2665 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Durham is a wind up merchant but this just shows up what an inbred norfooking clue tw@t Sutton is. His time at Celtic has turned him into a Scotsman.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

on 07:52 - Mar 10 with 2528 views_

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 08:13 - Mar 10 with 2502 viewsLord_Lucan

on 07:52 - Mar 10 by _

Pretty much.

The only funny thing is that you can just picture Darren Gough in the studio getting more angry by the second as soon as he realises he has been called a lap dog

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 09:15 - Mar 10 with 2435 viewsSWGF

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 08:13 - Mar 10 by Lord_Lucan

Pretty much.

The only funny thing is that you can just picture Darren Gough in the studio getting more angry by the second as soon as he realises he has been called a lap dog

Gough's a strange one. Quite why TalkSport think people want to hear an intellectually-limited former cricketer speak about football on a daily basis, I have no idea.

Thought they'd worked that one out with Irani.

(I must say, at this point, I haven't listened to TS for years so can only guess that it hasn't changed much)

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 09:20 - Mar 10 with 2416 viewsKieran_Knows

on 07:52 - Mar 10 by _

Can't stand either of them. How some people can't see that Durham is one massive wind up merchant is beyond me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 09:23 - Mar 10 with 2411 viewsLord_Lucan

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 09:15 - Mar 10 by SWGF

Gough's a strange one. Quite why TalkSport think people want to hear an intellectually-limited former cricketer speak about football on a daily basis, I have no idea.

(I must say, at this point, I haven't listened to TS for years so can only guess that it hasn't changed much)

Talksport is depressing to say the least. I only listen to The Two Mikes who come on at 01.00.

I used to love Talk Radio though - before it became TalkSport

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 09:32 - Mar 10 with 2384 viewschicoazul

By all rights I should despise Chris Sutton but he is a good pundit and comes across as a pretty sound bloke.

Also:

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 09:55 - Mar 10 with 2346 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

I would say "Who in their right mind would want to listen to 20 minutes of this"...

...but then people actually listen to TalkSPORT, so...
Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 10:30 - Mar 10 with 2252 viewsbobwya

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 09:32 - Mar 10 by chicoazul

By all rights I should despise Chris Sutton but he is a good pundit and comes across as a pretty sound bloke.

Also:

Sorry but I must have missed something - when did Chris Sutton become a good pundit?
Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 10:42 - Mar 10 with 2235 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 09:15 - Mar 10 by SWGF

Every now and again (on long drives) I switch over to TalkSport and find myself getting so furious listening to the absolute nonsense from Durham..
He clearly doesn't believe half the things he says and says them only for a reaction.. and it nearly works with me every single time.. As for Gough, I've always liked him but never understood how and why he has that gig
Adrian Durham vs. Chris Sutton on 10:44 - Mar 10 with 2224 viewsMJallday

duhram talks all over sutton (as he does with everyone) but to be fair sutton made his point really badly.

neither of them come off well - but sutton less so

genuine lol at the roger de coursey and nookie bear comment though.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024