Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red Nose Day - Quiz teams still needed... 18:08 - Mar 10 with 1266 viewshoppy

After the success of the Children in Need Quiz Night that KJ organised at the Dove Street Inn (which raised over £500 of a total of £760.23 with a cake sale the following day), she's now doing another one for Red Nose Day on Friday 24th March.

Anyone interested, the details are shown on the flyer below. The intention is to start the quiz at 7.30pm, so the 7.00pm time shown should hopefully allow people to get organised with their teams and settled (having been to the bar, obviously) ready to get going with the quiz on time.

There were a few teams that included TWTDers last time, and I think those that came would agree it was a good evening, so hopefully this one should be as well.

If you want to either contact KJ directly on the number shown on the flyer, or PM me on here, and I can let her know, but would be great if there were a few teams from here competing for a bit of friendly rivalry.

(Sorry for repeating post rather than bumping the original. It's for the benefit of those thread viewers that might not otherwise see it)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Red Nose Day - Quiz teams still needed... on 18:20 - Mar 10 with 1253 viewsfactual_blue

Sorry - can't make it anyway.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Red Nose Day - Quiz teams still needed... on 13:49 - Mar 11 with 1181 viewshoppy

Red Nose Day - Quiz teams still needed... on 18:20 - Mar 10 by factual_blue

Sorry - can't make it anyway.

No loss really, I suppose.

Red Nose Day - Quiz teams still needed... on 07:07 - Mar 13 with 1140 viewshoppy

Bump

Red Nose Day - Quiz teams still needed... on 12:43 - Mar 14 with 1092 viewshoppy

Could still do with some more teams getting involved, if anyone is free that evening and interested?

Red Nose Day - Quiz teams still needed... on 20:02 - Mar 18 with 1018 viewshoppy

After hearing that comedy of errors today, it reminded me, I hadn't given this a bump for a little while - to raise money for comic relief.

Still quite low on team numbers at the moment, so if anyone is free next Friday, you'd be more than welcome.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024