Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
B/S Bingo starts again! 17:28 - Mar 11 with 979 viewsRegencyBlue

"Barnsley are a good side"
B/S Bingo starts again! on 17:40 - Mar 11 with 955 viewsCoco

Sods law that Marley would score, good player make no mistake.

They're usually singing super Mick is one of our own up here.

Let's give them credit, good side.

We want to play better than that.

Fans say its boring but that's bullshat.

I'm not worried about my job it's up to me when I go.

I have to play a player who cost ten grand me.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

B/S Bingo starts again! on 17:46 - Mar 11 with 942 viewschristiand

B/S Bingo starts again! on 17:40 - Mar 11 by Coco

Sods law that Marley would score, good player make no mistake.

They're usually singing super Mick is one of our own up here.

Let's give them credit, good side.

We want to play better than that.

Fans say its boring but that's bullshat.

I'm not worried about my job it's up to me when I go.

I have to play a player who cost ten grand me.

Do think if ME put in a second bid of £1m for Watkins they'd accept it a second time round? No, me neither!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

B/S Bingo starts again! on 17:51 - Mar 11 with 925 viewsBluesquid

And the line he's used in the last 2 games.

"I dont know why that is"

lol
B/S Bingo starts again! on 17:51 - Mar 11 with 922 viewspointofblue

B/S Bingo starts again! on 17:51 - Mar 11 by Bluesquid

And the line he's used in the last 2 games.

"I dont know why that is"

lol

That's the most disturbing line of that. If he doesn't know why that is should we look to get someone in who has a clue?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

B/S Bingo starts again! on 18:26 - Mar 11 with 869 viewsoldbluestu

Hopefully he'll say Ipswich should easily win every game as we have the best fans in the world and they deserve better
B/S Bingo starts again! on 18:46 - Mar 11 with 843 viewstiptreeblue

B/S Bingo starts again! on 17:46 - Mar 11 by christiand

Do think if ME put in a second bid of £1m for Watkins they'd accept it a second time round? No, me neither!

and he put pitman on instead of the 10 grand player for once and he made the goal
B/S Bingo starts again! on 18:58 - Mar 11 with 822 viewsRobTheMonk

"We were poor today. They were excellent."

It's almost becoming an ITFC slogan...
B/S Bingo starts again! on 19:01 - Mar 11 with 802 viewsRadlett_blue

from what Mick said, he'd like to sign the entire Barnsley team. We could probably afford them. So what does that say about how much you are getting out of our squad, Mick?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

B/S Bingo starts again! on 19:28 - Mar 11 with 765 viewschristiand

B/S Bingo starts again! on 18:58 - Mar 11 by RobTheMonk

It's the mantra of the club...

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

B/S Bingo starts again! on 07:49 - Mar 12 with 645 viewsBenters

B/S Bingo starts again! on 18:58 - Mar 11 by RobTheMonk

Get a banner made up !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

B/S Bingo starts again! on 08:04 - Mar 12 with 633 viewsMullet

Do you know what? They were.

Easily the best Barnsley side I've seen in some time. I'm not sure how anyone could say any different. The fact they've been so weakened in January must really hurt them.

They were well organised, good on the counter, their back four and two CM's were really impressive.

If Bradshaw had any kind of service I think they might have dicked us today. Armstrong looked pretty ropey and a bit of a poser. Hammill clearly was the Darren Currie curse of too much of some qualities and not enough of the others to make him truly effective at this level.

What's really B/S bingo are posts like these right after a game.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

B/S Bingo starts again! on 08:11 - Mar 12 with 610 viewsBluebell

B/S Bingo starts again! on 08:04 - Mar 12 by Mullet

Easily the best Barnsley side I've seen in some time. I'm not sure how anyone could say any different. The fact they've been so weakened in January must really hurt them.

They were well organised, good on the counter, their back four and two CM's were really impressive.

If Bradshaw had any kind of service I think they might have dicked us today. Armstrong looked pretty ropey and a bit of a poser. Hammill clearly was the Darren Currie curse of too much of some qualities and not enough of the others to make him truly effective at this level.

"What's really B/S bingo are posts like these right after a game."

Especially from people who weren't there!

Agree Mullet. If all their shots they had were nearer the target they could easily have beaten us 6-1. Some were very erratic. I don't know what the stats were but they definitely had a lot more than us. They also fell down a lot and had numerous free kicks.

Good to meet you at last too.
B/S Bingo starts again! on 08:11 - Mar 12 with 609 viewsBarneycurley

Wow Mullet thats 2 posts in a row I tend to agree with. You talk a fair bit of sense... from time to time.

I agree re Barnsley they've acquitted themselves very well this season after that disastrous opening day.

I would like our manager to have reason to praise us occasionally - odd concept I know but I'd would give me hope at least.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

B/S Bingo starts again! on 08:16 - Mar 12 with 587 viewsMullet

B/S Bingo starts again! on 08:11 - Mar 12 by Bluebell

"What's really B/S bingo are posts like these right after a game."

Especially from people who weren't there!

Agree Mullet. If all their shots they had were nearer the target they could easily have beaten us 6-1. Some were very erratic. I don't know what the stats were but they definitely had a lot more than us. They also fell down a lot and had numerous free kicks.

Good to meet you at last too.

And you (well properly this time not just sat a few seats down!)

I thought we actually made better chances because we considered our options, whereas they seemed to just blast it at goal or across it and try and feed off the scraps.

B/S Bingo starts again! on 09:59 - Mar 12 with 533 viewsRadlett_blue

Fair enough, Barnsley may well have been decent & their manager has done an excellent job to get them so high in the table, before having his squad decimated in January. But doesn't that & the success of Huddersfield, for example, put Mick's performance here in perspective, especially as he's been given ample time (although not huge funds)?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

B/S Bingo starts again! on 10:13 - Mar 12 with 514 viewsMullet

B/S Bingo starts again! on 09:59 - Mar 12 by Radlett_blue

Fair enough, Barnsley may well have been decent & their manager has done an excellent job to get them so high in the table, before having his squad decimated in January. But doesn't that & the success of Huddersfield, for example, put Mick's performance here in perspective, especially as he's been given ample time (although not huge funds)?

You could easily make the case that we were decimated by the injuries to so many of our squad in the first two months of the season and the loss of Murphy - the momentum that built etc.

The fact we never really got going is fairly obvious.

I also think you can look at Huddersfield as we did Brentford two seasons ago. Some teams just click and have a season. Repeating it will be the trick, especially if they go up but regardless.

The problem is we're comparing Mick to exceptions not the rule that is the other 20 teams in the league. Ultimately it's not been good enough, we all know that. But we're at a very different point in the cycle to many of those teams and it shows.

Our problems go much deeper than Mick and Evans has done nothing to fix that, whether it was intentional or not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024