Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? 12:32 - Mar 13 with 3825 viewsblueblood66

an abysmal run of 2 wins in the calendar year, anywhere else he would be gone by now. Evans sort it out
Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 12:35 - Mar 13 with 2398 viewsRyorry

If he'd been at Derby, he'd have been "tin-tacked" twice by now!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 12:44 - Mar 13 with 2356 viewsWallingford_Boy

Err no, zero chance, zip.

NEXT!

RIP Sir Bobby

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 12:48 - Mar 13 with 2339 viewsASAx

In 2017 we have beaten the same number of Championship teams as conference side Lincoln City.

However, in that time they have also beaten a Premier League side while we twice failed to beat a Conference side.

Meanwhile, League One Millwall have beaten more Premier League teams in 2017 than we have beaten Championship teams.
Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 13:24 - Mar 13 with 2224 viewsBent_double

No, Zola will probably be next, or the Forest manager, or both, and if MM were available, either of those clubs would snap him up.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 13:30 - Mar 13 with 2184 viewsBlueBadger

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 12:35 - Mar 13 by Ryorry

If he'd been at Derby, he'd have been "tin-tacked" twice by now!

But he'd have had lots of money to spend...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 13:36 - Mar 13 with 2155 viewsRyorry

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 13:30 - Mar 13 by BlueBadger

But he'd have had lots of money to spend...

Would probably have bought Skuse & Douglas off us with it

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 13:58 - Mar 13 with 2092 viewsSuperfrans

I wonder how many managers have been sacked on a run of eight unbeaten?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 14:01 - Mar 13 with 2077 viewsReuser_is_God

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 13:58 - Mar 13 by Superfrans

There is a much bigger picture than the last 8 games though.

Regardless, there is no way MM will be leaving/sacked before the end of the season.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 14:04 - Mar 13 with 2058 viewsRocky

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 13:58 - Mar 13 by Superfrans

Quite a lot have been sacked on a record of 1 win in 12 games tho.
Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 14:09 - Mar 13 with 2043 viewsSuperfrans

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 14:01 - Mar 13 by Reuser_is_God

There is a much bigger picture than the last 8 games though.

Regardless, there is no way MM will be leaving/sacked before the end of the season.

Not arguing against that, but very few owners will sack a manager on that run. Evans even less so.

It will be interesting to see if, after Easter, we are all but safe, whether something happens then.

We're playing Newcastle at home on Easter Monday. If that game goes anything like the Fulham or Derby match, I suspect it might all be over...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 14:46 - Mar 13 with 1971 viewsBlueBadger

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 14:09 - Mar 13 by Superfrans

Not arguing against that, but very few owners will sack a manager on that run. Evans even less so.

It will be interesting to see if, after Easter, we are all but safe, whether something happens then.

We're playing Newcastle at home on Easter Monday. If that game goes anything like the Fulham or Derby match, I suspect it might all be over...

Evans sacked Magilton after beating Norwich..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:12 - Mar 13 with 1921 viewsnshearman1

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 14:46 - Mar 13 by BlueBadger

Evans sacked Magilton after beating Norwich..

Such a great track record, Marcus Evans...
Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:15 - Mar 13 with 1913 viewsBenters

Its amazing innit no back to back wins and we are now mid -March !

But then Evans loves Mick as he doesnt moan just takes his money and just about keeps us 15-16th .

Mick has the easiest job in football .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:19 - Mar 13 with 1897 viewschicoazul

He wont get fired until we are well safe of relegation, if at all. I think he will walk in the summer though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:21 - Mar 13 with 1876 viewshype313

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:19 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

He wont get fired until we are well safe of relegation, if at all. I think he will walk in the summer though.

Yeah, I think it will be a mutual goodbye.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:22 - Mar 13 with 1874 viewstextbackup

You selfish fck, don't you remember Feb?! Immense month of career changing soccer

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:23 - Mar 13 with 1856 viewsBenters

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:22 - Mar 13 by textbackup

You selfish fck, don't you remember Feb?! Immense month of career changing soccer

Gentlybentley

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:23 - Mar 13 with 1851 viewschicoazul

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:21 - Mar 13 by hype313

Yeah, I think it will be a mutual goodbye.

Plus it means he can say "I were never fired, me". He will blame the fans for forcing him out "they dont like me they havent renewed their tickets" blah blah.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:25 - Mar 13 with 1844 viewsClausThomsen

Anywhere else he'd have gone after Lincoln.

Pitman saved him on Saturday, he must be on thin ice.

It's in the balance at the moment, 8 games unbeaten is decent but it's really 10 points in 8 games. Cardiff away before Brum and Wigan at home and if we draw those 3 I don't know what to think.
Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:25 - Mar 13 with 1840 viewshype313

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:23 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

Plus it means he can say "I were never fired, me". He will blame the fans for forcing him out "they dont like me they havent renewed their tickets" blah blah.

Don't even think he will bother with that, be a few pleasantries and see ya.

Sunderland is my bet where he will end up.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:31 - Mar 13 with 1820 viewschicoazul

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:25 - Mar 13 by hype313

Don't even think he will bother with that, be a few pleasantries and see ya.

Sunderland is my bet where he will end up.

I dont think there are too many Managers who could have kept us as competitive as he has with the budget he has had the last 5 years but it does feel like his time is up and with a lot of players coming to the end of their deals it is time for a new Manager with fresh ideas. And hopefully a bit of a budget (but probably not).

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:39 - Mar 13 with 1789 viewsSteve_M

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:31 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

I dont think there are too many Managers who could have kept us as competitive as he has with the budget he has had the last 5 years but it does feel like his time is up and with a lot of players coming to the end of their deals it is time for a new Manager with fresh ideas. And hopefully a bit of a budget (but probably not).

Yes, MM's worst season and it's still only at the level of crapness that counted as 'play-off form' under Keane and Jewell.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:41 - Mar 13 with 1775 viewsKilburnBlue

Form table over the last 11 games.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/form/matches:11/typ

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:42 - Mar 13 with 1755 viewschicoazul

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:39 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

Yes, MM's worst season and it's still only at the level of crapness that counted as 'play-off form' under Keane and Jewell.

Just wish Evans had decided to throw the kitchen sink at it after the play off defeat. Gave MMc all the Mings money for fees.

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:42 - Mar 13 with 1749 viewsBenters

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:39 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

Oh no you had to compare MM to PJ and RK ..

Heres one for you how about looking forward rather than back,never fear change Steve .

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024