Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would love to see Sevilla go through 21:26 - Mar 14 with 2793 viewsJ2BLUE

Sick of Leicester now. Vardy is a cheat.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:29 - Mar 14 with 2302 viewsWestover

Agree but not going to happen
I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:30 - Mar 14 with 2293 viewsJ2BLUE

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:29 - Mar 14 by Westover

Agree but not going to happen

Agreed. Only one team look like scoring!

Truly impaired.

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:33 - Mar 14 with 2273 viewsSwansea_Blue

There are only 2 things I don't like about Leicester: Vardy and those bl00dy clappers. Worse than vuvuzelas.

Don't mind who wins this, but Seville don't seem to deserve to based on the last 20 mins I've seen. Vardy is a cheat though, def agree on that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:34 - Mar 14 with 2260 viewsJ2BLUE

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:33 - Mar 14 by Swansea_Blue

There are only 2 things I don't like about Leicester: Vardy and those bl00dy clappers. Worse than vuvuzelas.

Don't mind who wins this, but Seville don't seem to deserve to based on the last 20 mins I've seen. Vardy is a cheat though, def agree on that.

Sevilla need some time management classes. They're acting like there's half an hour left.

Truly impaired.

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:38 - Mar 14 with 2233 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:33 - Mar 14 by Swansea_Blue

Fantastic stuff, well done Leicester. Wish we had nights like this again. No feckin chance though.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:39 - Mar 14 with 2217 viewsSwansea_Blue

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:34 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Sevilla need some time management classes. They're acting like there's half an hour left.

Shooting practice would be good too!

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:40 - Mar 14 with 2205 viewsSwansea_Blue

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:38 - Mar 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

Fantastic stuff, well done Leicester. Wish we had nights like this again. No feckin chance though.

Skuglas would have bossed that game. Def info.

One day again maybe, but I'm not holding my breath. Can't see us doing anything under Mr Evan's reign.

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:45 - Mar 14 with 2171 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:40 - Mar 14 by Swansea_Blue

Skuglas would have bossed that game. Def info.

One day again maybe, but I'm not holding my breath. Can't see us doing anything under Mr Evan's reign.

Afraid you are spot on. Remember those awesome European home games only too well. Now those really were the days.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:51 - Mar 14 with 2122 viewsJimmy86

Think Shakespeare and the players need to take a long hard look at themselves. They well and truly shafted Ranieri, Bloody disgraceful.

Atm it would appear the boards decision looks to have been vindicated. However they badly let Ranieri down
I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:58 - Mar 14 with 2064 viewsPJH

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:51 - Mar 14 by Jimmy86

Think Shakespeare and the players need to take a long hard look at themselves. They well and truly shafted Ranieri, Bloody disgraceful.

Atm it would appear the boards decision looks to have been vindicated. However they badly let Ranieri down

But they will probably be in the Premier League next season and certainly did not look like staying up before they sacked Ranieri.
I would love to see Sevilla go through on 22:12 - Mar 14 with 2022 viewsJimmy86

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:58 - Mar 14 by PJH

But they will probably be in the Premier League next season and certainly did not look like staying up before they sacked Ranieri.

Does that make it right?? Shakespeare now has them playing exactly how they played under Ranieri last season, when they won the premier league!! It's always the manager who gets the chop, sometimes the players need a rocket. Not also forgetting Shakespeare was Ranieri's assistant.
I would love to see Sevilla go through on 22:34 - Mar 14 with 1975 viewsvilanovablue

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 22:12 - Mar 14 by Jimmy86

Does that make it right?? Shakespeare now has them playing exactly how they played under Ranieri last season, when they won the premier league!! It's always the manager who gets the chop, sometimes the players need a rocket. Not also forgetting Shakespeare was Ranieri's assistant.

Well something must have happened. I can't speculate what. But Leicester seem to have found some form since Ranieri left...
I would love to see Sevilla go through on 23:23 - Mar 14 with 1838 viewsVic

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 21:38 - Mar 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

Been there done that. Osborne played Cruyff off the park. Remember Real Madrid, St Ettienne, Barce, Lazio - they all came and we conquered all.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 23:25 - Mar 14 with 1825 viewsSarge

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 23:23 - Mar 14 by Vic

Been there done that. Osborne played Cruyff off the park. Remember Real Madrid, St Ettienne, Barce, Lazio - they all came and we conquered all.

Aren't we still waiting for Lazio to come?
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:28 - Mar 14 with 1816 viewsVic

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 23:25 - Mar 14 by Sarge

Whymark 4 Lazio 0
[Post edited 14 Mar 2017 23:30]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 06:28 - Mar 15 with 1671 viewsBenters

Indeed i hate th c-units now .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 07:51 - Mar 15 with 1549 viewsvapour_trail

Quite enjoyed this, Barney Ronay on West Morgan

Finishing purists might point out Morgan actually missed with his original choice of thigh, the ball smacking his standing thigh, and deflecting past Sergio Rico. But the goal was reward for one enduring Morgan virtue. He really does have massive, unmissable thighs, thighs that have fully bought into their role in life, which is carrying around the rest of Morgan.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 07:55 - Mar 15 with 1535 viewsoldbluestu

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 23:25 - Mar 14 by Sarge

It wasn't in Sheepshanks 5 year plan, so No
I would love to see Sevilla go through on 08:38 - Mar 15 with 1464 viewsWacko

Or you could argue that Ranieri shafted them, by not staying faithful to the team that won the league. Shakespeare has pretty much reverted back to last season's first 11 and tactics and lo and behold it's working

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 08:40 - Mar 15 with 1460 viewsPJH

It would appear to make it right from the Leicester Owners point of view.
Likely to be in the Premier League next season and in the last eight of the CL,both things seemed unlikely the way that they were performing under Ranieri.
I was one of the few on here saying that I could understand them sacking him(from their financial point of view)when the news broke that it had happened.
I would love to see Sevilla go through on 08:46 - Mar 15 with 1446 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 08:40 - Mar 15 by PJH

It would appear to make it right from the Leicester Owners point of view.
Likely to be in the Premier League next season and in the last eight of the CL,both things seemed unlikely the way that they were performing under Ranieri.
I was one of the few on here saying that I could understand them sacking him(from their financial point of view)when the news broke that it had happened.

I agreed with you, although it does upset me. Claudio has definitely been done over, but owners had to make the decision if they wanted to act in the club's best interest.

Poll: Best Football Song

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 08:50 - Mar 15 with 1436 viewsitfcjoe

Ranieri went back to being the tinkerman

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 09:59 - Mar 15 with 1353 viewsJimmy86

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 08:50 - Mar 15 by itfcjoe

Ranieri went back to being the tinkerman

Losing Kante didn't help, but I can't see much else he changed. Back 5 remained the same, pretty much. Mahrez was out of form and not performing to the best of his ability, same with Vardy
I would love to see Sevilla go through on 10:41 - Mar 15 with 1299 viewsbabylon

Look, can we get this right. Nobody sh*fted Ranieri, he sh*fted himself.

People seem to forget that before he arrived over the last third of the season we were in top 4 form and the last third we were in league winning form. This all started before he arrived.

That's not taking everything away from him, he added a few crucial elements. But anyone thinking he was some miracle worker are wide of the mark. When he arrived he was told to keep the staff and work within our old framework. Which he said himself he did... he admitted not changing much.

This season the club gave him some rope and he started sacking backroom staff, changing training, changing diets, changing tactics. Weird selections, weird subs, shi* signings.... I could go on. He hung himself with the extra rope the club afforded him.

Nobody shafted him, the reality was he was no longer capable of getting the best out of this team. The more influence he exerted, the worse we got.

He'll be admired he forever, but there were few tears from match going fans when it happened. Because it was plainly obvious to anyone who watched us that we were in deep deep trouble, the sort of trouble that's hard to come back from if you go down.

The club made the correct decision. I'm sorry that upsets neutrals, but you were more Ranieri fans than you are Leicester... you're not the ones paying to watch us. No one man is bigger than the club and no one man was responsible for what's happened to us.
I would love to see Sevilla go through on 10:45 - Mar 15 with 1276 viewsJ2BLUE

I would love to see Sevilla go through on 10:41 - Mar 15 by babylon

Look, can we get this right. Nobody sh*fted Ranieri, he sh*fted himself.

People seem to forget that before he arrived over the last third of the season we were in top 4 form and the last third we were in league winning form. This all started before he arrived.

That's not taking everything away from him, he added a few crucial elements. But anyone thinking he was some miracle worker are wide of the mark. When he arrived he was told to keep the staff and work within our old framework. Which he said himself he did... he admitted not changing much.

This season the club gave him some rope and he started sacking backroom staff, changing training, changing diets, changing tactics. Weird selections, weird subs, shi* signings.... I could go on. He hung himself with the extra rope the club afforded him.

Nobody shafted him, the reality was he was no longer capable of getting the best out of this team. The more influence he exerted, the worse we got.

He'll be admired he forever, but there were few tears from match going fans when it happened. Because it was plainly obvious to anyone who watched us that we were in deep deep trouble, the sort of trouble that's hard to come back from if you go down.

The club made the correct decision. I'm sorry that upsets neutrals, but you were more Ranieri fans than you are Leicester... you're not the ones paying to watch us. No one man is bigger than the club and no one man was responsible for what's happened to us.

You're a Leicester fan? How did you find yourself on this board?

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024