Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? 06:18 - Mar 17 with 790 viewsReuser_is_God

I'll be walking the dog a lot more & probably catch a few non league games.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:19 - Mar 17 with 779 viewsbluesym

Probably get a Needham Market season ticket.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:21 - Mar 17 with 773 viewshype313

Probably spent with with J2 at our new cookery class.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:26 - Mar 17 with 745 viewshammo56

Watching paint dry although on the bright side that will probably be more entertaining than some of the crap I have witnessed at Portman Road this season.
How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:27 - Mar 17 with 734 viewshype313

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:26 - Mar 17 by hammo56

Watching paint dry although on the bright side that will probably be more entertaining than some of the crap I have witnessed at Portman Road this season.

One things for certain, you won't be watching any paint dry at PR.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:39 - Mar 17 with 692 viewsHipsterectomy

Let's get a few thousand watching Ipswich Wanderers and then storm the divisions using our financial clout

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:43 - Mar 17 with 680 viewsITFC_Forever

Watching ITFC.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:45 - Mar 17 with 667 viewsReuser_is_God

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:43 - Mar 17 by ITFC_Forever

Watching ITFC.

You fool.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:47 - Mar 17 with 659 viewsBenters

Cycling,gardening and pub.

The same as this year tbh
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 7:00]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:56 - Mar 17 with 620 viewsASAx

Woodbridge Town, Needham Market or Ipswich Wanderers I think. I'll probably head to a different ground in Suffolk every weekend until ITFC is under new ownership or rethinks it's relationship with the fans.
How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:59 - Mar 17 with 591 viewsFixed_It

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:47 - Mar 17 by Benters

Cycling,gardening and pub.

The same as this year tbh
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 7:00]

No change there then.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 07:09 - Mar 17 with 548 viewsKilburnBlue

How will you all be spending your Saturday afternoons next season then? on 06:19 - Mar 17 by bluesym

Probably get a Needham Market season ticket.

Seriously thinking about getting a Hendon season ticket.

Only mention this as Hendon are playing Needham this Saturday & I'll be there.

Should be a good game with Needham near the top & Hendon fighting relegation.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 7:10]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024