Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season 09:19 - Mar 17 with 600 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm going to start with 9,852

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 09:20 - Mar 17 with 586 viewsNewcyBlue

At Frimley? Good luck...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 09:21 - Mar 17 with 576 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

"Core supporters we kept hold off" Milne will cry.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 09:22 - Mar 17 with 571 viewsFrimleyBlue

So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 09:20 - Mar 17 by NewcyBlue

At Frimley? Good luck...

oh if only, i'll be chuffed with 50 lol

having said that, our season tickets are due to come out soon

a massive £3ish per game for adults

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 09:25 - Mar 17 with 550 viewsbluelagos

All depends on the management team. I think we'll be heading around 10k which will prompt a change of management. A pickup will then see us cruise to 13k. Extended early Bird deadline and happy faces all round. (Except for those shafted in #seasonticketgate )

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 10:04 - Mar 17 with 492 viewschislehurstblue

So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 09:25 - Mar 17 by bluelagos

All depends on the management team. I think we'll be heading around 10k which will prompt a change of management. A pickup will then see us cruise to 13k. Extended early Bird deadline and happy faces all round. (Except for those shafted in #seasonticketgate )

There is no way we will get 13k.

8500 i reckon.

I keep reading "get a new manager in and give him a decent budget" - What world do these people live in?
So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 10:12 - Mar 17 with 477 viewsTLA

So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 10:04 - Mar 17 by chislehurstblue

8500 i reckon.

I keep reading "get a new manager in and give him a decent budget" - What world do these people live in?

Your 8,500 prediction might not be far out.

If we had 12,200 this year (on the back of two decent finishes) and the club estimates that there were evening games where 4,000 didn't show up, your numbers make sense.

When you take into account a much poorer season in every respect and that those 4,000 had already paid for the seat they weren't using, it could be worse. Finally, with a little uncertainty about being in the Championship, but the club announcing that these price will remain in League 1 (whilst on the day tickets might drop), it seems worth waiting before committing.

I'm saying this as someone who will renew, but 8-9,000 might be about right.
So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 10:14 - Mar 17 with 465 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So In seriousness, guess the volume of season tickets sold for next season on 10:04 - Mar 17 by chislehurstblue

8500 i reckon.

I think 9k.

Agree 100% with you last sentence

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024