Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore 09:25 - Mar 17 with 1208 viewstextbackup

Sticking two fingers up at the 60-64 year olds is terrible IMO. They are the guys that deserve the upmost respect for being here all those years. I'm embarrassed to see them treated this way

Milne interview in the paper is fcking laughable, he is one of the biggest cnts I've ever had the misfortune of listening to

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 09:27 - Mar 17 with 1169 viewsKilburnBlue

Talks about bringing back young supporters to the club whilst showing no respect to the 60+ who probably have never seen us play this poorly in 50 odd years.

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 09:30 - Mar 17 with 1150 viewsAuntieBlue

As one of those I am cross. It is the money involved - over £160 increase next season (or £80 if I read the details correctly)- but more importantly it's the principle.
It wouldn't have been difficult to keep existing Concessions as they are and make the new rules for those about to reach 60.

I'm already looking forward to having my Saturdays back - plus not sitting out in the cold on a Tuesday evening. The last two seasons have been dire, and I was considering not renewing - this has made my mind up.

The fans are just seen as cash cows - forget it Mr Evans...

Poll: Which biscuit for morning coffee?

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 09:33 - Mar 17 with 1111 viewstheipswichman

The whole concept will be an absolute failure though, I already know two people who have said they were only renewing due to the cheaper prices at 60+... Since Evans joined ITFC we have been on a downward spiral, and whilst we thank him for what he did when he took over, as an owner he's been an absolute disaster.
its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 09:34 - Mar 17 with 1105 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

OH

THEN THERE IS THE u11

£10 Season ticket - is Now £50 £40 increase
its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 09:34 - Mar 17 with 1100 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Agreed

Really poor from the club yet again

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 09:36 - Mar 17 with 1079 viewstextbackup

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 09:27 - Mar 17 by KilburnBlue

Talks about bringing back young supporters to the club whilst showing no respect to the 60+ who probably have never seen us play this poorly in 50 odd years.

Nothing makes sense anymore, I'm shocked

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 09:37 - Mar 17 with 1078 viewshammo56

Was already wavering whether to renew but as I no longer qualify as a senior this has made the decision for me.
Daughter has also decided not to renew as she said we have always gone to football as a family and she won't go without me.
its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 09:42 - Mar 17 with 1043 viewsSomethingBlue

I think Milne's just a bit ineffectual. Nice bloke it seems. Sounds as if a few ideas were put to Evans and he chose, probably, the least ambitious and one of the worst in terms of PR.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 10:35 - Mar 17 with 968 viewsitfcjoe

And he said that they all have company pensions and can afford it.

I know that is only a throwaway comment, and probably true in lots of respects, but he shouldn't be saying that - it's a p155 take

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 10:38 - Mar 17 with 943 viewsBackToRussia

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 10:35 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

I know that is only a throwaway comment, and probably true in lots of respects, but he shouldn't be saying that - it's a p155 take

That's exactly what everyone on the forum thought it was last night - literally, we thought it was someone on a wind up and not the real ST pamphlet. Says everything.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 10:42 - Mar 17 with 922 viewsAuntieBlue

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 10:35 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

I think he's chosen the wrong group to stick two fingers up to.

Surely it wouldn't have been difficult to keep current over 60 concessions and phase in the new system for those who reach 65 in coming years...
Surely there cannot be that many of us in the 61-64 category....

I do not appreciate being taken for a fool.
(easily done I know! )

Poll: Which biscuit for morning coffee?

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 10:48 - Mar 17 with 881 viewstextbackup

its almost impossible to give a fck about Marcus Evans FC anymore on 10:42 - Mar 17 by AuntieBlue

I think he's chosen the wrong group to stick two fingers up to.

Surely it wouldn't have been difficult to keep current over 60 concessions and phase in the new system for those who reach 65 in coming years...
Surely there cannot be that many of us in the 61-64 category....

I do not appreciate being taken for a fool.
(easily done I know! )

As said many times, theres a huge % of our fan base in the 60-64 bracket, Marcu.nt Evans has seen this and full taken the piss

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024