Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we club together and buy Ipswich Wanderers? 11:15 - Mar 17 with 459 viewsitfcjoe

Only 5 minutes away from me, but when i have gone I've struggled with the standard - get them up to Ryman Premier and it will work!

Shame Leiston is in the arse end of nowhere

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Can we club together and buy Ipswich Wanderers? on 11:16 - Mar 17 with 444 viewsSWGF

Ryman Prem next season for me (hopefully).

Leatherhead, Jimmy Bullard, #bantz

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Can we club together and buy Ipswich Wanderers? on 11:18 - Mar 17 with 428 viewsitfcjoe

Can we club together and buy Ipswich Wanderers? on 11:16 - Mar 17 by SWGF

Ryman Prem next season for me (hopefully).

Leatherhead, Jimmy Bullard, #bantz

Are you going to renew?

The awkward thing for me is that any non league in Ryman Prem is more inconvenient and expensive in reality with transport than ITFC....!

Can we club together and buy Ipswich Wanderers? on 11:22 - Mar 17 with 407 viewsSWGF

Can we club together and buy Ipswich Wanderers? on 11:18 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

Are you going to renew?

The awkward thing for me is that any non league in Ryman Prem is more inconvenient and expensive in reality with transport than ITFC....!

Won't make any decision for a while. The price isn't the issue, it's the principle. Was going to get an additional ticket for my little girl to come along as/when she fancied it. Definitely won't be doing that now. Will see what transpires over the next month. I can't see something not being re-thought, SURELY?!

Get free entry to the Regent as I help out with Jnr's team; 10min walk, beer while watching the match, attacking football, goals galore, not too much wrong.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Can we club together and buy Ipswich Wanderers? on 11:27 - Mar 17 with 381 viewsitfcjoe

Can we club together and buy Ipswich Wanderers? on 11:22 - Mar 17 by SWGF

Won't make any decision for a while. The price isn't the issue, it's the principle. Was going to get an additional ticket for my little girl to come along as/when she fancied it. Definitely won't be doing that now. Will see what transpires over the next month. I can't see something not being re-thought, SURELY?!

Get free entry to the Regent as I help out with Jnr's team; 10min walk, beer while watching the match, attacking football, goals galore, not too much wrong.

I don't know what to do currently, I've emailed sales teams about costs and ambitions of next year in corporate area because at best they need to sweat on that.

I'd half considered going into family enclosure with a couple of mates - but this £50 kills that dead.

[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 11:27]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024