Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe 19:28 - Mar 17 with 877 viewstextbackup

Did they release your corp prices today too? Didn't know if they'd put them up
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 19:30]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Joe on 20:05 - Mar 17 with 808 viewsitfcjoe

Not yet, they won't until well into the summer although I've requested them today and asked about clubs ambition.

They will put them up by a similar amount I'd guess

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Joe on 20:08 - Mar 17 with 779 viewstextbackup

Joe on 20:05 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

Not yet, they won't until well into the summer although I've requested them today and asked about clubs ambition.

They will put them up by a similar amount I'd guess

Ah cool, guess it'll be around the same time they realise match day prices... which I was thinking about, if they price those well they could redeem themselves (sort of) £20-24 and I think that would be received well

Joe on 20:16 - Mar 17 with 741 viewsDublinBlue84

Joe on 20:08 - Mar 17 by textbackup

Ah cool, guess it'll be around the same time they realise match day prices... which I was thinking about, if they price those well they could redeem themselves (sort of) £20-24 and I think that would be received well

There's no way they'd price themselves at that as they'll be virtually undercutting the season ticket prices for a lot of the areas for the post early bird prices.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Joe on 20:19 - Mar 17 with 724 viewstextbackup

Joe on 20:16 - Mar 17 by DublinBlue84

There's no way they'd price themselves at that as they'll be virtually undercutting the season ticket prices for a lot of the areas for the post early bird prices.

NSL is £18 a game (works out at) with early bird price

Joe on 20:23 - Mar 17 with 689 viewsDublinBlue84

Joe on 20:19 - Mar 17 by textbackup

NSL is £18 a game (works out at) with early bird price

I know - but my point is that they are going to have to price matchday tickets at a decent bit about the post early bird prices else it means there is no sense for anyone to buy a season ticket after early bird deadline and those who do (can't imagine many) will be insulted if they set matchday too low.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Joe on 20:27 - Mar 17 with 678 viewstextbackup

Joe on 20:23 - Mar 17 by DublinBlue84

I know - but my point is that they are going to have to price matchday tickets at a decent bit about the post early bird prices else it means there is no sense for anyone to buy a season ticket after early bird deadline and those who do (can't imagine many) will be insulted if they set matchday too low.

Ah cool, yeah I get ya.

Joe on 20:27 - Mar 17 with 685 viewsElderGrizzly

Joe on 20:08 - Mar 17 by textbackup

Sure i read Phil saying earlier he had been tipped off that Match Day prices were frozen for the majority, the "Benters Tax" has been abolished, but there will be better prices for U23 and below
Joe on 20:32 - Mar 17 with 631 viewstextbackup

Joe on 20:27 - Mar 17 by ElderGrizzly

Sure i read Phil saying earlier he had been tipped off that Match Day prices were frozen for the majority, the "Benters Tax" has been abolished, but there will be better prices for U23 and below

Ah right.
If MM is still here then come deadline day it'll be one game a month for me, ranging from 27.50-32 I guess

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024