Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this 10:18 - Mar 19 with 1830 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:21 - Mar 19 with 1760 viewsMJallday

id argue over the percentage of the squad, but yes in essence

its also worth noting that the players are only playing how their told to by their manager.
he performs, they perform. so whats that telling you. we're not talking about a load of blokes jut turning up for a laugh, they are professional sportsmen.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:29 - Mar 19 with 1703 viewsPinewoodblue

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:21 - Mar 19 by MJallday

its also worth noting that the players are only playing how their told to by their manager.
he performs, they perform. so whats that telling you. we're not talking about a load of blokes jut turning up for a laugh, they are professional sportsmen.

Every time a player says they are behind the manager, or he has their full support, they endorse hiM and everything he stands for including style of play.

Perdinslly would be more thsn happy not to read any drivel from players for the next ten days. Not going to sell season tickets though.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:35 - Mar 19 with 1663 viewspointofblue

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:29 - Mar 19 by Pinewoodblue

Every time a player says they are behind the manager, or he has their full support, they endorse hiM and everything he stands for including style of play.

Perdinslly would be more thsn happy not to read any drivel from players for the next ten days. Not going to sell season tickets though.

I agree. I'd be perfectly happy not to read any sneering cobblers from those at the club which, more and more, seems to have an anti-fan rhetoric. Shut up and do your job rather than trying to delude the supporters that anyone at that place has a clue about what they're doing. At press conferences apologise for being in this mess then walk away - no more patronising spin about what a great set of characters we have or how we're all pulling in the same direction (well we are... downwards) or how the squad is behind McCarthy. Talk is cheap, don't bother with it and show it with actions instead.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:49 - Mar 19 with 1625 viewsMJallday

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:29 - Mar 19 by Pinewoodblue

i was talking to a former professional footballer last summer, specifically about torres, and when he went from liverpool to chelsea and frankly was rubbish after being amazing.

his view was that actually its all psychological, its all to do with how players mentally are. you dont just become rubbish after being good (at any level and at just about any club) - its all to do with how you are told to act and play.

from that conversation on i firmly believe that its MM, not the players at fault on the face of it - these players should be performing and they are not. you have to question why that is.

a business colleague summed it up nicely. a fish stinks from the head.

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:52 - Mar 19 with 1606 viewsBluefish

You do understand that would mean we close down don't you?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:53 - Mar 19 with 1599 viewsMJallday

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:52 - Mar 19 by Bluefish

You do understand that would mean we close down don't you?

er why

evans goes off, sells to someone else...

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:57 - Mar 19 with 1581 viewsBluebell

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:53 - Mar 19 by MJallday

er why

Do you know any multi-millionaires?

If you do, could you please introduce them to me? I would like a rich man.
I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:57 - Mar 19 with 1578 viewsBluefish

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:53 - Mar 19 by MJallday

er why

He wants evans to f*** off and Mick and 75% of the squad. Sounds an attractive proposition for a sale. No manager, no squad and presumably no bills paid while we wait for a new owner.

Apart from that it is a great idea

Login to get fewer ads

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:58 - Mar 19 with 1571 viewsWarkystache

er why

.....who then does everything on the cheap again, sacks the manager, keeps the prices high for the games, rubs his/her hands together briskly and awaits the profits.

Meanwhile, we crash through the Championship, end up battling relegation to League 2 and everyone moans at the prices we charge for the priviledge of watching the dross.

No guarantees we'd attract the sort of investment we all crave.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:58 - Mar 19 with 1563 viewsBluefish

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:57 - Mar 19 by Bluebell

I'll pretend to be rich for a couple of hours if you fancy it?

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:59 - Mar 19 with 1556 viewsKieran_Knows

Classy as ever buh! Straight to the point though.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 11:00 - Mar 19 with 1535 viewsBluefish

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:58 - Mar 19 by Warkystache

.....who then does everything on the cheap again, sacks the manager, keeps the prices high for the games, rubs his/her hands together briskly and awaits the profits.

Meanwhile, we crash through the Championship, end up battling relegation to League 2 and everyone moans at the prices we charge for the priviledge of watching the dross.

No guarantees we'd attract the sort of investment we all crave.

Don't forget the part where evans fleeces us for the training ground having been forced out and accepting a big loss

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 11:01 - Mar 19 with 1518 viewsWarkystache

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:57 - Mar 19 by Bluebell

I know two. They're both gay though. Would that make a difference?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 11:08 - Mar 19 with 1471 viewsMJallday

a few actually

most of them are spoken for. sorry

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 17:54 - Mar 19 with 1189 views3_5_2

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:58 - Mar 19 by Bluefish

I'll pretend to be rich for a couple of hours if you fancy it?

Now there is an offer you can refuse BB!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 17:57 - Mar 19 with 1181 viewsTractorWood

RIG what are you saying next season? Renewing?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 17:59 - Mar 19 with 1167 viewsReuser_is_God

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 17:57 - Mar 19 by TractorWood

RIG what are you saying next season? Renewing?

A manager that excites &/or Evans changing his approach then I'll renew.

As it stands then I won't be.

There has to be a line somewhere where you say enough is enough.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 18:03 - Mar 19 with 1134 viewsoldbluestu

He should get off his ar$e and work harder make a lot of money and buy the club
I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 18:09 - Mar 19 with 1110 viewsBackToRussia

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 18:03 - Mar 19 by oldbluestu

Have you ever complained about, say, the food served to you at a restaurant?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 19:13 - Mar 19 with 994 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 18:03 - Mar 19 by oldbluestu

It wouldn't be a TWTD anti Evans thread without this one liner

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 20:18 - Mar 19 with 873 viewsSwansea_Blue

I could write 2000 words about it like everybody else but I'll leave it at this on 10:21 - Mar 19 by MJallday

I don't completely agree. Many struggle to do the basics, irrespective of how we're set up. So many misplaced passes, failure to spot runs or make clever runs. The technical standard is generally poor. Players still have to perform once they cross the line.

I can sort of see why Mick packs men behind the ball - we pretty much need the numerical advantage to be able to compete. Going toe to toe with Cardiff in the second half was suicide as we couldn't compete on an individual level.

All quite sad to see.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024