Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eighteen years since the greatest overhead kick of all time 13:44 - Mar 20 with 843 viewsSteve_M

Yeah, Bonthco's was good but he only took one touch not two.

http://prideofanglia.com/page.php?page=matchReport&level=1&day=20&month=3&year=1

So typical of Thetis to then manage to get sent off in the same match but it shouldn't have got to that, the ref missed James Quinn kicking Holland a few moments earlier.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Eighteen years since the greatest overhead kick of all time on 13:51 - Mar 20 with 788 viewsSWGF

I remember it as him picking Flynn up by his ears rather than his neck but it's obviously the mists of time.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Eighteen years since the greatest overhead kick of all time on 13:59 - Mar 20 with 756 viewsSteve_M

Eighteen years since the greatest overhead kick of all time on 13:51 - Mar 20 by SWGF

I remember it as him picking Flynn up by his ears rather than his neck but it's obviously the mists of time.

Whichever it was, I think Flynn's life flashed before his eyes.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Eighteen years since the greatest overhead kick of all time on 14:06 - Mar 20 with 718 viewsIpswichKnight

The look of pure horror on Flynns face when he realised he was being sent off as well and that Thetis was already in the tunnel was superb. Did Thetis really play for France U21!!
Eighteen years since the greatest overhead kick of all time on 14:18 - Mar 20 with 671 viewsEastTownBlue

Eighteen years since the greatest overhead kick of all time on 13:51 - Mar 20 by SWGF

Remember it was by the neck as I thought that it was rather impressive. By the ears would have been funnier.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024