Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? 21:28 - Mar 20 with 1864 viewsmonytowbray

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 21:29 - Mar 20 with 1795 viewsBluefish

The trouble is our simpletons see this on social media and accept it as true

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 21:33 - Mar 20 with 1750 viewsmonytowbray

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 21:29 - Mar 20 by Bluefish

The trouble is our simpletons see this on social media and accept it as true

Imagine if someone like this tried to start their own business? I'm praying they never do for their own sake.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 21:37 - Mar 20 with 1713 viewsEastTownBlue

That Paul Taylor signing under Jewell doesn't look so bad now ...
Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 21:39 - Mar 20 with 1685 viewsReuser_is_God

Yes.

Although there is stiff competition offered daily from TWTD.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 21:47 - Mar 20 with 1624 viewsGlasgowBlue

I was expecting a link to "mind the gap" when I saw the thread title.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 21:51 - Mar 20 with 1588 viewsHerbivore

Those figures look really inaccurate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 22:07 - Mar 20 with 1516 viewsDeano69

Jewell didn't spend anything at all? Perhaps we should of kept him

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 22:09 - Mar 20 with 1492 viewsGuthrum

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 21:51 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

Those figures look really inaccurate.

Nice that Paul Taylor was in fact free, not the £1.5m the club actually paid for him.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 22:10 - Mar 20 with 1478 viewsReuser_is_God

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 22:09 - Mar 20 by Guthrum

Nice that Paul Taylor was in fact free, not the £1.5m the club actually paid for him.

& Chopra at £1m

JET at £1.5m

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 01:26 - Mar 21 with 1260 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 22:10 - Mar 20 by Reuser_is_God

& Chopra at £1m

JET at £1.5m

We paid a million for Chopra?!?!?

Blimey.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 01:28 - Mar 21 with 1245 viewsSarge

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 01:26 - Mar 21 by The_Romford_Blue

We paid a million for Chopra?!?!?

Blimey.

I thought it was a good deal at the time, considering Keane was throwing £4million at him. Didn't realise he came with so much baggage though.
Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 01:30 - Mar 21 with 1240 viewsStNeotsBlue

No. Any Town fan who said selling Jordan Rhodes was a good idea is way dafter.
Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 04:37 - Mar 21 with 1155 viewsBenters

Is this the stupidest thing an ITFC supporter has ever said? on 21:47 - Mar 20 by GlasgowBlue

I was expecting a link to "mind the gap" when I saw the thread title.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024