Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
About Scotland but it could be about anyone, anywhere 12:27 - Mar 21 with 590 viewsWeWereZombies

Obvious but thought provoking piece from The Scotsman

http://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/darren-loki-mcgarvey-blinded-by-tribalism-t

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Scotland but it could be about anyone, anywhere on 12:33 - Mar 21 with 571 viewsDarth_Koont

Very good. And yes, vitally important to challenge ourselves to stay objective and avoid sliding into a tribal way of thinking.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Scotland but it could be about anyone, anywhere on 16:41 - Mar 21 with 501 viewsGlasgowBlue

About Scotland but it could be about anyone, anywhere on 12:33 - Mar 21 by Darth_Koont

Very good. And yes, vitally important to challenge ourselves to stay objective and avoid sliding into a tribal way of thinking.

"vitally important to challenge ourselves to stay objective and avoid sliding into a tribal way of thinking."

Are you taking the piss?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Scotland but it could be about anyone, anywhere on 11:25 - Mar 22 with 463 viewsWeWereZombies

About Scotland but it could be about anyone, anywhere on 16:41 - Mar 21 by GlasgowBlue

"vitally important to challenge ourselves to stay objective and avoid sliding into a tribal way of thinking."

Are you taking the piss?

Been thinking about this for a while and would have to say, on balance, that you are a bit more guilty of this than Darth - and if you could take a few hours and think about a reply rather than firing off a shot straight away I would be much obliged.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Scotland but it could be about anyone, anywhere on 11:36 - Mar 22 with 451 viewsGlasgowBlue

About Scotland but it could be about anyone, anywhere on 11:25 - Mar 22 by WeWereZombies

Been thinking about this for a while and would have to say, on balance, that you are a bit more guilty of this than Darth - and if you could take a few hours and think about a reply rather than firing off a shot straight away I would be much obliged.

Really?

Because I would bet my mortgage that I have put up more posts that criticise the Tories thank DK ever has the SNP.

I don't need to take a few hours of contemplation before firing off that reply thanks.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024