Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over reaction? 08:47 - Mar 22 with 1012 viewsBlueySwede

While I am frustrated and angry about our current situation, I feel there is an over reaction from some supporters.
Some of the abuse towards McCarthy and Evans from some "supporters" are disgusting. Don´t misunderstand me, I want McCarthy out as well, but it´s not so bad that he deserves being called all sorts of names. I am sure he is doing every thing to his ability to change the situation.
See you all at the Birmingham game. COYB!
Over reaction? on 08:59 - Mar 22 with 945 viewsBluebell

"Some of the abuse towards McCarthy and Evans from some "supporters" are disgusting"

I haven't seen any 'abuse' as such. I think people are just peed off about how the fans are being treated by the club.

Not only do they feel it is 'ok' to put up season ticket prices for everyone but they change the age 'concession' rates and increase tickets for children.

All this in spite of the football being absolutely awful and the chance we could be relegated. Then they announce if we are in League 1 next season we will still pay the same price.

People moaning about that have just cause don't you think?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 9:00]
Over reaction? on 09:01 - Mar 22 with 920 viewsfactual_blue

Over reaction? on 08:59 - Mar 22 by Bluebell

"Some of the abuse towards McCarthy and Evans from some "supporters" are disgusting"

I haven't seen any 'abuse' as such. I think people are just peed off about how the fans are being treated by the club.

Not only do they feel it is 'ok' to put up season ticket prices for everyone but they change the age 'concession' rates and increase tickets for children.

All this in spite of the football being absolutely awful and the chance we could be relegated. Then they announce if we are in League 1 next season we will still pay the same price.

I'm disappointed you didn't mention he should have written 'is disgusting'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Over reaction? on 09:02 - Mar 22 with 913 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You just want McCarthy out?

You are Marcus Evans and I claim my tin foil hat.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Over reaction? on 09:10 - Mar 22 with 891 viewsBluebell

Over reaction? on 09:01 - Mar 22 by factual_blue

I'm disappointed you didn't mention he should have written 'is disgusting'.

I am too nice to pick up on any grammar mistakes.
Over reaction? on 09:18 - Mar 22 with 858 viewsfactual_blue

Over reaction? on 09:10 - Mar 22 by Bluebell

I am too nice to pick up on any grammar mistakes.

That should be 'grammatical' mistakes.

😆

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Over reaction? on 10:59 - Mar 22 with 744 viewsBluebell

Over reaction? on 09:18 - Mar 22 by factual_blue

That should be 'grammatical' mistakes.

😆

Hence the reason I put a whistling smiley next to it.
Over reaction? on 06:56 - Mar 23 with 651 viewsBlueySwede

Over reaction? on 08:59 - Mar 22 by Bluebell

Then go through some threads from the past week, i am sure you will find the abuse.
I understand the frustrations and moaning very well, but there is no need for hate and disgusting name calling.
I am from Sweden (hence my grammatical faults that someone mentioned, since English is not my native language). Every other month I travel a long way watch below par football. But I will always support the club and I will never stoop so low to call the manager and owner (that I am sure are trying to put things right, to their best ability) disgusting names.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 6:59]
Over reaction? on 06:59 - Mar 23 with 640 viewsBlueySwede

Over reaction? on 09:02 - Mar 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

You just want McCarthy out?

You are Marcus Evans and I claim my tin foil hat.

What would be the point of just getting rid of Evans?
Are you sure we would find a new owner? Really?
Evans has put a lot of money into this club, of course I would love him to put in more, but I can understand why he is cautious.
Login to get fewer ads

Over reaction? on 07:36 - Mar 23 with 599 viewsbraveblue

Nonsense
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024