Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil/Gav 09:09 - Mar 22 with 1122 viewsReuser_is_God

Obviously you've seen the reaction on here regarding the season ticket stuff & you've seen various posters have sent letters/emails to the club regarding this which have just been fobbed off.

I feel it would be a good idea if you ran 'TWTD questionnaire' purely about ST's over the next week & issued the results to the club as I don't think they realise how catastrophic this balls up could be for them & something coming directly from TWTD may have a bit more clout than emails/letters which are receiving the same answer.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

FAO Phil/Gav on 09:20 - Mar 22 with 1044 viewsITFC1983

Fat fingers managed to down arrow instead of up. Now corrected but should be +1 higher than currently showing! Sorry

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

FAO Phil/Gav on 09:24 - Mar 22 with 1043 viewsPhilTWTD

I think they're well aware of the reaction, so not sure that would add much to the weight of argument. I think any rethinking is unlikely to come until the renewals are in (or aren't in many cases).

Further to that our questionnaire software doesn't really lend itself to being tailored in that way.

This post has been edited by an administrator
FAO Phil/Gav on 09:29 - Mar 22 with 991 viewsSwailsey

Agreed, I think that's a great idea.

TWTD can stay impartial as well by having positive options too. If it was on the main page (ala the yearly questionnaire), it would get a lot of replies I'm sure, especially as people feel so passionately.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FAO Phil/Gav on 09:30 - Mar 22 with 982 viewsSwailsey

FAO Phil/Gav on 09:24 - Mar 22 by PhilTWTD

I think they're well aware of the reaction, so not sure that would add much to the weight of argument. I think any rethinking is unlikely to come until the renewals are in (or aren't in many cases).

Further to that our questionnaire software doesn't really lend itself to being tailored in that way.

But it would be a good thing to have some actual facts and figures surely, rather than just some people moaning on the internet?

Since members of the ME group read this forum..

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FAO Phil/Gav on 11:00 - Mar 22 with 819 viewsThePitBoss

FAO Phil/Gav on 09:24 - Mar 22 by PhilTWTD

Don't rock that boat.
FAO Phil/Gav on 12:12 - Mar 22 with 734 viewsBenters

FAO Phil/Gav on 11:00 - Mar 22 by ThePitBoss

Don't rock that boat.

Meow !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024