Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cancelling Season Ticket, and this Early Bird boll*cks 11:16 - Mar 22 with 943 viewsSmithy

So like many on here I will be cancelling my direct debit after the April payment has gone out. Think the early bird deadline set at midday on a matchday (Apr 17), which is also SBR day is a really sneaky move. How many will actually forget to cancel, and it does concern me to a point that if I cancel my dd beforehand they could well block my entry to the ground, bound to feck that up aren't they.

Am I also right in thinking you supposed to put this in writing via an e-mail etc.? Not had a renewal yet through the door, but I simply can't renew until I know what is going to happen over the summer, fully expect the deadline to be shifted as per last season as this makes logical sense on so many reasons but ITFC don't do logical.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Cancelling Season Ticket, and this Early Bird boll*cks on 11:22 - Mar 22 with 904 viewsBluebell

Don't worry about the Early Bird deadline, last year they extended it to July. This year it will probably be for all season!

Just cancel your D/D with your bank after the last home game and don't forget. It is up to the club to chase then if they want you to renew. You don't officially have to let them know you are cancelling your season ticket.
Cancelling Season Ticket, and this Early Bird boll*cks on 11:46 - Mar 22 with 813 viewschristiand

Don't worry Smithy, I doubt if they will be that organised to block you from entry to the ground, that would cost them money to get some sort of system in place. Is that likely, knowing how tight the club is? I agree with Bluebell regarding the Early Bird deal. I imagine the club will panic once they see the downward trend on ST sales up until the deadline and they'll leave it as long as they can to get every last hard earned penny from us suffering supporters. Nevertheless, as the club has consistently shown under ME's ownership it certainly doesn't make logical decisions, so don't hold your breath!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Cancelling Season Ticket, and this Early Bird boll*cks on 14:49 - Mar 22 with 614 views12th_Man

I will be renewing my ST can't give up on the team I love

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Cancelling Season Ticket, and this Early Bird boll*cks on 15:31 - Mar 22 with 553 viewsBLUEBEAT

Cancelling Season Ticket, and this Early Bird boll*cks on 14:49 - Mar 22 by 12th_Man

I will be renewing my ST can't give up on the team I love

You are the 12th Man, after all....

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024