Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A couple of days away... 13:11 - Mar 22 with 356 viewshoppy

Apologies for posting this again, but with only a couple of days to go (it's this Friday evening), would be good if there were any more teams wanting to join in, as could still do with some more.

After the success of the Children in Need Quiz Night that KJ organised at the Dove Street Inn (which raised over £500 of a total of £760.23 with a cake sale the following day), she's now doing another one for Red Nose Day on Friday 24th March.

Anyone interested, the details are shown on the flyer below. The intention is to start the quiz at 7.30pm, so the 7.00pm time shown should hopefully allow people to get organised with their teams and settled (having been to the bar, obviously) ready to get going with the quiz on time.

There were a few teams that included TWTDers last time, and I think those that came would agree it was a good evening, so hopefully this one should be as well.

If you want to either contact KJ directly on the number shown on the flyer, or PM me on here, and I can let her know, but would be great if there were a few teams from here competing for a bit of friendly rivalry.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024