Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? 13:28 - Mar 22 with 2148 viewsBluefish

Mick
Marcus
Ticket prices
Style of football
Results
Formation
Players
Stadium
Milne

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:31 - Mar 22 with 1663 viewsReuser_is_God

Mick - although his time is up we have bigger problems than him
Marcus - yes, this is all of his making
Ticket prices - Whilst high these are a vital revenue stream for the club because of the state of the game as a whole
Style of football - it has been atrocious this season
Results - awful
Formation - what formation?
Players - 75% of them are not good enough but that's a result of under investment & poor scouting
Stadium - dump
Milne - does as he's told

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:31 - Mar 22 with 1658 viewsbluewein

Football in general I'd say.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:33 - Mar 22 with 1644 viewshype313

Norwich
Sheff Utd
Heathrow Car Parking

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:33 - Mar 22 with 1648 viewsBluefish

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:31 - Mar 22 by Reuser_is_God

Mick - although his time is up we have bigger problems than him
Marcus - yes, this is all of his making
Ticket prices - Whilst high these are a vital revenue stream for the club because of the state of the game as a whole
Style of football - it has been atrocious this season
Results - awful
Formation - what formation?
Players - 75% of them are not good enough but that's a result of under investment & poor scouting
Stadium - dump
Milne - does as he's told

You seem to have forgotten your numerous posts declaring that you have me on ignore

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:33 - Mar 22 with 1638 viewsSuperfrans

You forgot:
Not getting a personal, hand-written letter back when I cancelled.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:34 - Mar 22 with 1619 viewsReuser_is_God

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:33 - Mar 22 by Bluefish

You seem to have forgotten your numerous posts declaring that you have me on ignore

One post.

I replied to this thread as there is sensible debate to be had.

Evans out

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:36 - Mar 22 with 1607 viewsBluefish

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:34 - Mar 22 by Reuser_is_God

One post.

I replied to this thread as there is sensible debate to be had.

It was more than one and you wouldn't have seen it if I was on ignore.

Anyway all irrelevant you obviously saw sense and want to learn from me

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:37 - Mar 22 with 1588 viewsBluefish

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:33 - Mar 22 by Superfrans

You forgot:

Ah yes I meant to include Edwina

Makes you wonder if everyone wants all these things out/to change, what is left?

Login to get fewer ads

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:38 - Mar 22 with 1589 viewsReuser_is_God

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:36 - Mar 22 by Bluefish

It was more than one and you wouldn't have seen it if I was on ignore.

Anyway all irrelevant you obviously saw sense and want to learn from me

One post.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401760/3558346/to-those-of-you-questioning-my-thread

Evans out

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:45 - Mar 22 with 1538 viewstextbackup

Make your own mind up who to hate, don't follow the crowd.

Mick - sht
Marcus - cnt
Ticket prices - bad for the OAPs, doable for me personally
Style of football - sht
Results - sht
Formations - I don't even care
Players - gutless
Stadium - home
Milne - Pratt

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:48 - Mar 22 with 1521 viewsMJallday

why are the budgies not on this list?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:02 - Mar 22 with 1484 viewsGuthrum

Don't "hate" anyone. Just think a series of mistakes are being made, which could have serious consequences for the football club I support.

I'd hate to see us get relegated, this season or in the future. I'd hate to see numbers in the stands dwindling. I hate to see Norwich crowing over being in a superior position. I hate that every few seasons we return to some sort of crisis low point. I hate that the promise of challenging for promotion season-on-season has faded away. That's more than enough hate for me.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:08 - Mar 22 with 1461 viewsBlue_Moses

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:33 - Mar 22 by hype313

Norwich
Sheff Utd
Heathrow Car Parking

People who park on double yellows with their hazard lights on
Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:09 - Mar 22 with 1457 viewshoppy

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:02 - Mar 22 by Guthrum

Don't "hate" anyone. Just think a series of mistakes are being made, which could have serious consequences for the football club I support.

I'd hate to see us get relegated, this season or in the future. I'd hate to see numbers in the stands dwindling. I hate to see Norwich crowing over being in a superior position. I hate that every few seasons we return to some sort of crisis low point. I hate that the promise of challenging for promotion season-on-season has faded away. That's more than enough hate for me.

Where do you stand with regards to Marmite?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:10 - Mar 22 with 1447 viewsGuthrum

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:09 - Mar 22 by hoppy

Where do you stand with regards to Marmite?

Oh, I like that.

Rice pudding, on the other hand ...

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/rice-pudding/
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 14:13]

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:12 - Mar 22 with 1435 viewshoppy

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:10 - Mar 22 by Guthrum

Oh, I like that.

Rice pudding, on the other hand ...

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/rice-pudding/
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 14:13]

Is that actually allowed, just to 'like' it?

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:13 - Mar 22 with 1429 viewsGuthrum

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:12 - Mar 22 by hoppy

Is that actually allowed, just to 'like' it?

I'm something of a rebel.

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:15 - Mar 22 with 1416 viewsBluefish

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:48 - Mar 22 by MJallday

why are the budgies not on this list?

They're popular round here in comparison

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:20 - Mar 22 with 1409 viewsvapour_trail

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:33 - Mar 22 by Superfrans

You forgot:

Sending the same stock response to every incoming communication, regardless of whether it's relevant to the incoming communication, demonstrates an appalling disregard torwards the customer/audience.

As with everything else in the club, it's A+ for amateurism.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:38 - Mar 22 with 1358 viewsMattinLondon

People who think that they can do a months worth of shopping in the self-service tills - absolute idiots and I hate them.

Blue shorts instead on white on the home kit - idiotic.

Mick - never hated the man but hate his 'pragmatic' style of hoofball.
Marcus - a one man dictator who surrounds himself with yes-men who in turn have no idea regarding football.
Ticket prices - too high for the rubbish Mick produces.
Style of football - awful
Results - awful
Formation - might as well buy a coach and place it in front of the goal.
Players - L1 players with a lot of heart but no style - barring a few
Stadium - looks nice in photos but dated
Milne
Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:43 - Mar 22 with 1347 viewsRyorry

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:02 - Mar 22 by Guthrum

And Norwich too ...

Simply cannot be said often enough!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 15:00 - Mar 22 with 1316 viewshoppy

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 14:13 - Mar 22 by Guthrum

I'm something of a rebel.

Maverick.

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 16:11 - Mar 22 with 1249 viewsITFC_Forever

Outsiders who never have to see us play who tell us how lucky we are to have Mick.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 23:33 - Mar 22 with 1136 viewscoolcat

Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 13:37 - Mar 22 by Bluefish

Ah yes I meant to include Edwina

Makes you wonder if everyone wants all these things out/to change, what is left?

...Or not getting a personal home visit from MM and TC after cancelling

Lengthy stay in Championship (which could resolve itself next season, according to some )
David Nugent
Reading
Can we just have a recap about who/what we are supposed to hate? on 08:07 - Mar 23 with 1039 viewsoldbluestu

Fans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024