Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media 14:37 - Mar 22 with 1036 viewsUHTREDINIT

Are the police going to do something about all these racist attacks on players on social media? It is a terrible fact that any KKK OR NF MEMBER with an internet connection can abuse any player they hate.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 22:57]
Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 14:42 - Mar 22 with 1003 viewshype313

What are you on?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 14:45 - Mar 22 with 1000 viewsUHTREDINIT

Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 14:42 - Mar 22 by hype313

What are you on?

On to all the racist that abuse players on these websites.Stan Collymore gets it all the time and soon the coppers are going to have to come in.
Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 14:46 - Mar 22 with 980 viewshype313

Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 14:45 - Mar 22 by UHTREDINIT

On to all the racist that abuse players on these websites.Stan Collymore gets it all the time and soon the coppers are going to have to come in.

What websites?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 14:55 - Mar 22 with 945 viewsstickymockwell

Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 14:46 - Mar 22 by hype313

What websites?

www.wotb.com

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 14:58 - Mar 22 with 936 viewsusm

NF are a political party arent they? Are you suggesting that members of political parties should not be allowed access to the internet? Its fine idea, but it'll never catch on.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 18:21 - Mar 22 with 830 viewsBlueBadger

Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 14:58 - Mar 22 by usm

NF are a political party arent they? Are you suggesting that members of political parties should not be allowed access to the internet? Its fine idea, but it'll never catch on.

Last time I noticed anything to do with the NF they were more like the sort of radicalised hate groups they claimto oppose than they were a political movement.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 23:02 - Mar 22 with 714 viewsUHTREDINIT

Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 18:21 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

Last time I noticed anything to do with the NF they were more like the sort of radicalised hate groups they claimto oppose than they were a political movement.

After todays attacks on British citizens i think the police are coming down on social media and the scum that spread lies and hate on them.
Racisist fans and their attacks of players on social media on 09:01 - Mar 23 with 588 viewsbrazil1982

I'd forgotten about the NF, does it still exist?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024