Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The sad reality is 18:40 - Mar 22 with 9972 viewsArcher4721

in times like these it really does bring out all the nobheads

https://mobile.twitter.com/hrtablaze/status/844603723892514816/video/1
The sad reality is on 07:29 - Mar 23 with 1269 viewsvapour_trail

The sad reality is on 18:47 - Mar 22 by vapour_trail

Jesus. They'll have a little fanclub on here alright.

What I want to know is what Tony Pulis was doing there, and who couldn't he get off the dog and bone to.

The fanclub have rocked up I see.

The top gear repeats must have finished long enough for them to catch up.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The sad reality is on 07:30 - Mar 23 with 1258 viewsThePitBoss

The sad reality is on 07:29 - Mar 23 by vapour_trail

Give it a rest, ffs.
The sad reality is on 07:33 - Mar 23 with 1242 viewsBenters

The sad reality is on 07:29 - Mar 23 by vapour_trail

Morning Mr.Highandmighty whats it like to be so great ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

The sad reality is on 07:54 - Mar 23 with 1213 viewsJohnhoz

look at this nob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39361079

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

The sad reality is on 07:55 - Mar 23 with 1207 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

The sad reality is on 07:23 - Mar 23 by noggin

How would you enforce such a ban and what good would it do anyway? It's like saying "Let's ban idiots"
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 7:37]

It might mean that after a couple of generations there was less religious segregation. That would be a huge benefit.
The sad reality is on 08:42 - Mar 23 with 1144 viewsNo9

Something surreal about that ?
The sad reality is on 08:57 - Mar 23 with 1111 viewsWeWereZombies

Those two were on the scene very quickly, weren't they? I'm not saying they knew in advance, the attack is upwards of 90% likelihood to be the work of Muslim extremists but it would be nice to know if the EDL people are also pulled in for questioning so that we can be assured that there are no dirty tricks going on.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The sad reality is on 10:03 - Mar 23 with 1060 viewsbrazil1982

The sad reality is on 08:57 - Mar 23 by WeWereZombies

Those two were on the scene very quickly, weren't they? I'm not saying they knew in advance, the attack is upwards of 90% likelihood to be the work of Muslim extremists but it would be nice to know if the EDL people are also pulled in for questioning so that we can be assured that there are no dirty tricks going on.

What on earth are you on about.
Login to get fewer ads

The sad reality is on 10:06 - Mar 23 with 1046 viewsNo9

The sad reality is on 10:03 - Mar 23 by brazil1982

Watch & think
The sad reality is on 10:08 - Mar 23 with 1041 viewsSwansea_Blue

The sad reality is on 22:40 - Mar 22 by caught-in-limbo

ISIS doesn't represent Islam any more than the nazis represented Christianity.

If you feel strongly about the atrocities committed by Wahabbi groups like ISIS and al Qaida, you should be writing to your local MP asking him to explain why counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain (which directly fund these groups) trade weapons and oil with the UK.

Kerching! Straight for the bullseye.

All this talk of banning this, banning that. North Korea is the place where some on here would feel most at home.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The sad reality is on 10:21 - Mar 23 with 1012 viewsbrazil1982

If you feel strongly about the atrocities committed by Wahabbi groups like ISIS and al Qaida, you should be writing to your local MP asking him to explain why counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain (which directly fund these groups) trade weapons and oil with the UK.

It does not "represent" Islam but it is certainly following a fundamentalist route of it. To deny ISIS and the like have no link to Islam is naiive. However we have no evidence of anything being linked to London / the attacker yet so it's all conjecture.
The sad reality is on 10:39 - Mar 23 with 984 viewsWeWereZombies

The sad reality is on 10:03 - Mar 23 by brazil1982

Too uncomfortable for you to contemplate? All I am saying is that it would be best for them to be eliminated from police enquiries.

The sad reality is on 10:44 - Mar 23 with 971 viewsbrazil1982

The sad reality is on 10:39 - Mar 23 by WeWereZombies

Too uncomfortable for you to contemplate? All I am saying is that it would be best for them to be eliminated from police enquiries.

So you are saying there may be a link between the EDL (of which TR is no longer a member of) and what happened yesterday in London?
Hey, there may well be a link to Animal Rights protestors too.
The sad reality is on 10:45 - Mar 23 with 961 viewscaught-in-limbo

The sad reality is on 10:21 - Mar 23 by brazil1982

It does not "represent" Islam but it is certainly following a fundamentalist route of it. To deny ISIS and the like have no link to Islam is naiive. However we have no evidence of anything being linked to London / the attacker yet so it's all conjecture.

I never said ISIS has no link to Islam.

Followers of ISIS claim to be muslims.

Nazis claimed to be Christians.

Nazis didn't represent Christianity.

ISIS does not represent Islam.

There's nothing naive about what I said.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 10:48]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

The sad reality is on 11:01 - Mar 23 with 911 viewsNo9

Our MP has been asked more than once about the increased shipments of arms and military support to Saudi Arabia and the fact these are getting into the Yemn war but he will not respond
The sad reality is on 11:04 - Mar 23 with 896 viewsGlasgowBlue

The sad reality is on 10:39 - Mar 23 by WeWereZombies

Are you trolling?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The sad reality is on 11:06 - Mar 23 with 898 viewsWeWereZombies

The sad reality is on 10:44 - Mar 23 by brazil1982

So you are saying there may be a link between the EDL (of which TR is no longer a member of) and what happened yesterday in London?
Hey, there may well be a link to Animal Rights protestors too.

I have no idea, I would prefer agencies with the capability to find out who carried out the attack and inform us plausibly. I'm not trying to propagate conspiracy theories, just pointing out that destabilising efforts are made in the political world now and again.

We can never take full comfort from the authorities, just as the assertion that psychopaths always make a mistake and actually want to be caught does not work for the ones we never find out about (and who may or may not account for some of the many missing persons reported) it is probable that some terrorist attacks are not perpetrated by those who end up getting convicted for them. You can take the view that unlawful action to protect the state is justified (see Ranulph Fiennes 'novel' 'The Feather Men') or a cancer on our society ( the Clockwork Orange operation, if it existed) but we are unlikely ever to know the full details and have to ally ourselves (or not if you are particularly paranoid) with our nation as a matter of trust and faith. The better disclosure we have the more likely we are to do that.

The sad reality is on 11:07 - Mar 23 with 878 viewscaught-in-limbo

The sad reality is on 11:04 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Are you trolling?

He's guilty of thinking.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

The sad reality is on 11:08 - Mar 23 with 874 viewsWeWereZombies

The sad reality is on 11:04 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Are you trolling?

Either give it a rest or engage in reasonable debate, please.

The sad reality is on 11:10 - Mar 23 with 863 viewslowhouseblue

The sad reality is on 11:06 - Mar 23 by WeWereZombies

I have no idea, I would prefer agencies with the capability to find out who carried out the attack and inform us plausibly. I'm not trying to propagate conspiracy theories, just pointing out that destabilising efforts are made in the political world now and again.

We can never take full comfort from the authorities, just as the assertion that psychopaths always make a mistake and actually want to be caught does not work for the ones we never find out about (and who may or may not account for some of the many missing persons reported) it is probable that some terrorist attacks are not perpetrated by those who end up getting convicted for them. You can take the view that unlawful action to protect the state is justified (see Ranulph Fiennes 'novel' 'The Feather Men') or a cancer on our society ( the Clockwork Orange operation, if it existed) but we are unlikely ever to know the full details and have to ally ourselves (or not if you are particularly paranoid) with our nation as a matter of trust and faith. The better disclosure we have the more likely we are to do that.

are you concerned that there isn't an investigation taking place? or is it that you think the findings won't be made public?

what do you think has been done wrong with the investigation so far?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The sad reality is on 11:11 - Mar 23 with 860 viewsSwansea_Blue

The sad reality is on 07:54 - Mar 23 by Johnhoz

look at this nob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39361079

I'm not surprised - it's in his genes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The sad reality is on 11:12 - Mar 23 with 844 viewsGlasgowBlue

The sad reality is on 11:08 - Mar 23 by WeWereZombies

Either give it a rest or engage in reasonable debate, please.

I think it's reasonable to assume you are trolling by insinuating that Tommy Whathisbame may be involved in this terror attack yesterday. The alternative would be that you have gone into Pazelle mode.

Iron Lion Zion

The sad reality is on 11:14 - Mar 23 with 834 viewsGlasgowBlue

The sad reality is on 11:07 - Mar 23 by caught-in-limbo

He's guilty of thinking.

Perhaps the bodies can at least go cold before people start throwing around bizarre conspiracy theories?

Iron Lion Zion

The sad reality is on 11:17 - Mar 23 with 820 viewsWeWereZombies

The sad reality is on 11:10 - Mar 23 by lowhouseblue

are you concerned that there isn't an investigation taking place? or is it that you think the findings won't be made public?

what do you think has been done wrong with the investigation so far?

Taking those questions in turn:

1. I would be very surprised if an immediate investigation was not taking place, i.e. a meeting of COBRA. I also expect a more detailed investigation and report at a later stage.

2. I have no idea of the percentages but I think most of the findings will be made public and some will, of necessity, remain secret.

3. Your final question seems to contradict, in part at least, your first question. How can anyone know at this stage if there is anything wrong with the investigation? Mistakes are bound to occur and, we hope, will be corrected.

The sad reality is on 11:22 - Mar 23 with 794 viewsWeWereZombies

The sad reality is on 11:12 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

I think it's reasonable to assume you are trolling by insinuating that Tommy Whathisbame may be involved in this terror attack yesterday. The alternative would be that you have gone into Pazelle mode.

Both he and the attacker could have been dupes of the same remote perpetrator but, clearly, Tom Robinson or whatever his name is (yeah, I know it is not the musician/broadcaster), would be the less active tool. This is extremely speculative but, I assure, not trolling.

At least I can be near certain that Glasgow Blue and Certain Iberian Lady are not, as I once suspected, the same poster.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024