Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Germany England 19:22 - Mar 22 with 2646 viewsSamuelowen88

I assume Germany have a national stadium? So how come the game tonight isnt there?

England play all friendlies at wembly dont they?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Germany England on 15:12 - Mar 23 with 432 viewsTractorWood

Germany England on 15:02 - Mar 23 by GeoffSentence

Ten German Bombers could be heard loud and clear on the telly box last night and it has attracted a fair bit of attention in the media today, which is a shame as it is a blight on proper England supporters.

Probably the most vocal the away following has been since Scotland away at Celtic Park in November 14. On the U bahn (tube) on the way in, I did sense that some fans had definitely found the Altstadt in Düsseldorf.

Again, it's a shame that some can't differ between vocally following your side and posturing with unnecessary and irrelevant historical references. In my eyes, Ipswich away games in London are the perfect embodiment of this ethos. Few beers, sing your hearts out.

I was without WiFi last night so couldn't assess the medias take on it. There was little else left to write about so I'd assumed it would have been fairly well publicised and condemned, which is right and understandable but is usually disproportionate. I did hear one England fan say this morning that the German authorities had praised England's following, not sure if true but you could tell their police are experienced in policing big football games.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Germany England on 15:14 - Mar 23 with 427 viewsMattinLondon

Germany England on 15:02 - Mar 23 by GeoffSentence

Ten German Bombers could be heard loud and clear on the telly box last night and it has attracted a fair bit of attention in the media today, which is a shame as it is a blight on proper England supporters.

Anyone who sings about the second world war or the IRA at a sporting event is an idiot.

Actually anyone who sings about the second world war or the IRA is an idiot full-stop.
Germany England on 15:23 - Mar 23 with 415 viewsbrazil1982

Germany England on 15:14 - Mar 23 by MattinLondon

Anyone who sings about the second world war or the IRA at a sporting event is an idiot.

Actually anyone who sings about the second world war or the IRA is an idiot full-stop.

Have you been to an England away match?
Germany England on 15:34 - Mar 23 with 398 viewsfeelingblue

Germany England on 15:23 - Mar 23 by brazil1982

The England Germany game at Charleroi in Euro 2000 was the last time I went to an England game outside England.

I felt ashamed to be English.
Germany England on 15:59 - Mar 23 with 385 viewsMattinLondon

Germany England on 15:23 - Mar 23 by brazil1982

No, I haven't
Germany England on 16:16 - Mar 23 with 369 viewsTractorWood

A fairly proportionate assessment here

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/mar/23/england-football-away-trip

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024