Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to 19:43 - Mar 22 with 2624 viewsLord_Lucan

prevent blood clots. It's awful, anyone else had to do this?

I'm like a pin cushion.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 23:14 - Mar 22 with 802 viewsLord_Lucan

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 23:02 - Mar 22 by Herbivore

Yes, but mainly because I bloody love smack.

I stayed round Mothers a week ago and injected myself in the living room. She winced and said "Oh blimey, you don't like needles either do you"? ******

I replied "Good bloody job what with my love of addictive substances". I've never seen her laugh so much since her Mother in Law died.

******Not sure what the daft bat was on about as I don't know anyone that actually likes them

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 23:17 - Mar 22 with 793 viewsjaykay

yep i had to do this when i broke 2 bones in my ankle,last sept.
alternative sides of my stomach each night.then pop the needle into the yellow bucket they supply you with.i didnt realise the needle retracts, once you fully inject yourse.the first 2 times i injected myself i couldnt have done it properly as the needle didnt retract,the 3rd time i did it right and thought the needle had broke in my tummy as there was no needle showing.was panic stations till i realised what i had done wrong to begin with

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 23:30 - Mar 22 with 775 viewsLord_Lucan

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 23:17 - Mar 22 by jaykay

yep i had to do this when i broke 2 bones in my ankle,last sept.
alternative sides of my stomach each night.then pop the needle into the yellow bucket they supply you with.i didnt realise the needle retracts, once you fully inject yourse.the first 2 times i injected myself i couldnt have done it properly as the needle didnt retract,the 3rd time i did it right and thought the needle had broke in my tummy as there was no needle showing.was panic stations till i realised what i had done wrong to begin with

My needle doesn't seem to retract. I know this as a couple of days ago I stabbed myself in the finger whilst putting the syringe into the yellow bin.

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 06:21 - Mar 23 with 744 viewsBenters

Yes for a couple of weeks at a time it bloody hurts mate .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 06:23 - Mar 23 with 744 viewsBenters

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 20:27 - Mar 22 by JoeSoap

I'm ok thanks Steve, last chemo and bio therapy next week followed by a scan, hopefully it will show I've stabilized and I'll have a holiday from the treatment.

All the best Joe,stay strong and i hope you are on the mend soon .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 06:43 - Mar 23 with 739 viewsgerard1947

My wife had a knee replacement 10 days ago, she is still injecting once a day.
Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 07:39 - Mar 23 with 718 viewsSteve_M

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 20:27 - Mar 22 by JoeSoap

I'm ok thanks Steve, last chemo and bio therapy next week followed by a scan, hopefully it will show I've stabilized and I'll have a holiday from the treatment.

All the best for that; let us know how it goes.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 12:13]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 11:53 - Mar 23 with 666 viewsThrobbe

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 23:02 - Mar 22 by Herbivore

Yes, but mainly because I bloody love smack.

it's very moreish isn't it?

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Login to get fewer ads

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:12 - Mar 23 with 648 viewsbluewein

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 20:25 - Mar 22 by factual_blue

Are we talking proper syringes here, or the sort of thing I use for insulin? Tiny little things for injecting just under the skin. They're bad enough and twice a day. Anything larger must be a nightmare.

Twice a day? Pfft, lightweight.

Four a day is where the hardcore is at. In the stomach, in the leg, in the bum... And don't get me started on the seven times a day pricking the finger.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I really dislike my diabetes.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:13 - Mar 23 with 639 viewsbluewein

Blimey. How the hell do you get the needle through the cast?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:16 - Mar 23 with 634 viewshype313

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 22:37 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

I just got bored and measured one. Not as big as I thought.

About 15mm in Euros

[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 22:37]

I was fine with Injections, especially given my mother lived in Ghana for a few years, I was used to the constant jabs, but when I screwed my shoulder I had to have a cortisone injection, that was horrific, so long it seemed to go through my shoulder.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:19 - Mar 23 with 627 viewsLord_Lucan

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:16 - Mar 23 by hype313

I was fine with Injections, especially given my mother lived in Ghana for a few years, I was used to the constant jabs, but when I screwed my shoulder I had to have a cortisone injection, that was horrific, so long it seemed to go through my shoulder.

I've had a couple of them when I tore my rotator cuff. I had been warned by a couple of people how horrendous it was so by the time I got to the hospital I had imagined it was going to be so bad that in the end it was a breeze.

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:20 - Mar 23 with 624 viewshype313

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:19 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

I've had a couple of them when I tore my rotator cuff. I had been warned by a couple of people how horrendous it was so by the time I got to the hospital I had imagined it was going to be so bad that in the end it was a breeze.

I was the other way, expecting it to be another jab and a breeze...

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:22 - Mar 23 with 621 viewsLord_Lucan

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:20 - Mar 23 by hype313

I was the other way, expecting it to be another jab and a breeze...

Sorts it out though doesn't it, instant relief. Trouble is I had to wait months before they gave me one.

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:27 - Mar 23 with 612 viewshype313

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:22 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Sorts it out though doesn't it, instant relief. Trouble is I had to wait months before they gave me one.

Didn't do anything for me Lucan, I did the same tore my rotator cuff.

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:30 - Mar 23 with 599 viewsLord_Lucan

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:27 - Mar 23 by hype313

Didn't do anything for me Lucan, I did the same tore my rotator cuff.

Oh really? I had to have two in the end (maximum they will give you is three and then you are b*ggered)

I had months of pain before the jab though, nightmare trying to sleep as you just can't lay in any position. Is yours ok now? Physio?

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:35 - Mar 23 with 586 viewshype313

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:30 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Oh really? I had to have two in the end (maximum they will give you is three and then you are b*ggered)

I had months of pain before the jab though, nightmare trying to sleep as you just can't lay in any position. Is yours ok now? Physio?

I did mine playing rugby about 7 years ago, I had an MRI and when I went into the shoulder surgeon for my prognosis, he said it was one of the worst he had seen, essentially a car crash in the shoulder. The following week he went to a shoulder convention in the far east and he used my MRI as a point of reference.

My options at the time was an operation (can't drive for 8 months) or to stop playing rugby and physio, I went with the latter as I couldn't take option one for work purposes.

It's not painful anymore, but I have around 60% range of movement and it is incredibly weak, been told to expect arthritis in the coming years.

Note to youngsters, don't bother playing sport!

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:37 - Mar 23 with 580 viewsLord_Lucan

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:35 - Mar 23 by hype313

I did mine playing rugby about 7 years ago, I had an MRI and when I went into the shoulder surgeon for my prognosis, he said it was one of the worst he had seen, essentially a car crash in the shoulder. The following week he went to a shoulder convention in the far east and he used my MRI as a point of reference.

My options at the time was an operation (can't drive for 8 months) or to stop playing rugby and physio, I went with the latter as I couldn't take option one for work purposes.

It's not painful anymore, but I have around 60% range of movement and it is incredibly weak, been told to expect arthritis in the coming years.

Note to youngsters, don't bother playing sport!

I had mine done by a bouncer in Birmingham, he knew exactly what he was doing, the bastard.

Note to youngsters, don't go in The Tap and Spile.

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:38 - Mar 23 with 577 viewshype313

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:37 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

I had mine done by a bouncer in Birmingham, he knew exactly what he was doing, the bastard.

Haha, was it full of Zulu's?

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:42 - Mar 23 with 574 viewsGeoffSentence

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:37 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Is it really just don't go in The Tap and Spile or more like don't do anything to wind up the bouncers in The Tap and Spile? Surely they don't just go round tearing rotator cuffs for fun, tell us what you did.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:45 - Mar 23 with 574 viewsLord_Lucan

Whilst my leg is in plaster (another 5 weeks) I have to inject myself daily to on 12:38 - Mar 23 by hype313

Haha, was it full of Zulu's?

No, I am familiar with a few Zulus so I would probably have been ok if that was the case.

It was full of West Indian wannabe gangsters, I was with an extremely racist Indian mate who had a bit of an altercation before yelling Feck you N*gger. Next thing my arm was mashed and my mate had a damaged spine.

I was minding my own business at the time but as the only white man in there I was guilty by association.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024