Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. 09:39 - Mar 23 with 1155 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Further to Bully's comment in the other thread- I don't think recording a budget fan song and video is a bad idea.

A suitable cover song would do the job and save time not having to write the music and lyrics.

TWTD'ers all meeting up dressed in black to signify the death of the club's relationship with their fans, all singing the chorus.

It could receive enough publicity to put pressure on Evans to either invest appropriately or sell up to somebody who is willing to. Bed sheets and sit ins might be laughed off by the club, but something imaginative might have a stronger reaction.

Maybe I'm talking rubbish, and have just watched this advert too many times...

Poll: Best Football Song

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 09:47 - Mar 23 with 1121 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Just realised how daft this sounds, sorry.

I'm not even pissed.

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 11:33 - Mar 23 with 1048 viewsBluebell

I used to love Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden. That has put me off it now!

Actually I can understand your sentiment RKD. A good idea but perhaps someone who can actually sing would make a difference.
FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 11:35 - Mar 23 with 1035 viewsJ2BLUE

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 09:47 - Mar 23 by RoyKeanesDog

I'm not even pissed.

Thank god. I didn't know how to tell you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 11:40 - Mar 23 with 1019 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 11:33 - Mar 23 by Bluebell

I used to love Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden. That has put me off it now!

Actually I can understand your sentiment RKD. A good idea but perhaps someone who can actually sing would make a difference.

Funnily enough I know the short, blonde chap near the front in that video.

He is Sheffield's number one C-list celebrity cling on, although I gave him a run for his money at times.

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:02 - Mar 23 with 960 viewsWeWereZombies

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 09:47 - Mar 23 by RoyKeanesDog

I'm not even pissed.

I'll take some of the flak away from you -

All it needs is for Ed Sheeran to be reading this thread, he could cover other Ipswich celebrity muso Nik Kershaw's 'Wide Boy', wearing a Marcus Evans shirt of course - isn't that the best club anthem suggestion ever?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:08 - Mar 23 with 936 viewshoppy

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:02 - Mar 23 by WeWereZombies

I'll take some of the flak away from you -

All it needs is for Ed Sheeran to be reading this thread, he could cover other Ipswich celebrity muso Nik Kershaw's 'Wide Boy', wearing a Marcus Evans shirt of course - isn't that the best club anthem suggestion ever?

Or "Wouldn't It Be Good" with a list of suggestions as to how best run the club and get the ticketing right etc?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:09 - Mar 23 with 925 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:08 - Mar 23 by hoppy

Or "Wouldn't It Be Good" with a list of suggestions as to how best run the club and get the ticketing right etc?

I won't let the club go down with M.E

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:12 - Mar 23 with 900 viewsLord_Lucan

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:09 - Mar 23 by RoyKeanesDog

I won't let the club go down with M.E

That's inspirational

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:17 - Mar 23 with 877 viewsASAx

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:12 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

That's inspirational

Certainly beats my reworking of the Belinda Carlisle classic which I'd provisionally called 'Evans is a piece of turd' :(
FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:19 - Mar 23 with 854 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:12 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

That's inspirational

So the TWTD music video is on?

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 15:14 - Mar 23 with 787 viewsWeWereZombies

FAO Asa, other TWTD musicians, and anybody wanting to be heard. on 13:17 - Mar 23 by ASAx

Certainly beats my reworking of the Belinda Carlisle classic which I'd provisionally called 'Evans is a piece of turd' :(

Queen's 'Death on Two Legs'?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024