Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May's statement to Parliament this morning was very good 11:28 - Mar 23 with 692 viewsSteve_M

http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2017/03/23/may-terror-statement-in-fu

[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 11:33]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Theresa May's statement to Parliament this morning was very good on 11:54 - Mar 23 with 628 viewsGlasgowBlue

I think we have seen the best of Parliament from all sides today in the HOC. As we always do after events like yesterday.

I must admit I chocked when James Cleverly broke down speaking about Keith Palmer who he knew from when they both served in the army.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Theresa May's statement to Parliament this morning was very good on 12:05 - Mar 23 with 594 viewsSteve_M

Theresa May's statement to Parliament this morning was very good on 11:54 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

I think we have seen the best of Parliament from all sides today in the HOC. As we always do after events like yesterday.

I must admit I chocked when James Cleverly broke down speaking about Keith Palmer who he knew from when they both served in the army.

I haven't seen that yet.

Jess Phillip's letter to the schoolchildren from her constituency who were in Parliament yesterday here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Theresa May's statement to Parliament this morning was very good on 12:08 - Mar 23 with 572 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa May's statement to Parliament this morning was very good on 12:05 - Mar 23 by Steve_M

I haven't seen that yet.

Jess Phillip's letter to the schoolchildren from her constituency who were in Parliament yesterday here.

I like Jess Phillips.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Theresa May's statement to Parliament this morning was very good on 12:14 - Mar 23 with 553 viewsRyorry

Theresa May's statement to Parliament this morning was very good on 12:05 - Mar 23 by Steve_M

I haven't seen that yet.

Brilliant, just brilliant

Must just mention Corbyn too - I usually slate him, but he also spoke well today.

One good thing to come out of the sadness yesterday - it seems to have brought everyone closer together - the precise opposite of what the attacker wanted, good.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Theresa May's statement to Parliament this morning was very good on 12:15 - Mar 23 with 541 viewsBenters

Great stuff.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024