Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for 12:10 - Mar 23 with 3519 viewsLord_Lucan

terror attacks

WTF? Hardly a deterrent for a suicide attack.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 13:11 - Mar 23 with 1768 viewsGlasgowBlue

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 13:06 - Mar 23 by Ftnfwest

nicola. sorry just winds me up

She is lying then. I have it on very good authority that the threat level up here is taken as seriously as anywhere else in the United Kingdom.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 13:19 - Mar 23 with 1738 viewsBenters

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 12:54 - Mar 23 by WD19

Do they foul the pavement? Perhaps some of the older ones do it inadvertently!?

Ive seen them do it before .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 13:34 - Mar 23 with 1712 viewsm14_blue

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 12:46 - Mar 23 by Benters

Yeah but they did their best to bring him back to life.

You mustnt forget what this fkn div had just done .

I think that speaks volumes for the fantastic society we live in.

That's all part of why they hate us so much.
Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 13:50 - Mar 23 with 1683 viewsNo9

I sometimes wonder if some presenter on R5 are deliberately provocative to get a nasty reaction.

Sometimes you get some phone in who really do raise questions about the sanity of portions of the British public.

One last week, when a member of Hope not hate was pointing out there are some very small rw groups up to some dodgy activities, a bloke rang in defending the rights of these right wing groups to hold kife training sessions (considered to have been held remote ares in the lakes district)
Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 13:57 - Mar 23 with 1666 viewsfeelingblue

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 13:50 - Mar 23 by No9

I sometimes wonder if some presenter on R5 are deliberately provocative to get a nasty reaction.

Sometimes you get some phone in who really do raise questions about the sanity of portions of the British public.

One last week, when a member of Hope not hate was pointing out there are some very small rw groups up to some dodgy activities, a bloke rang in defending the rights of these right wing groups to hold kife training sessions (considered to have been held remote ares in the lakes district)

The whole cheap entertainment premise of phone-ins relies on idiots phoning in to entertain the listeners.

The presenters then try to goad the real f*ckwits into saying something even more stupid.

Rather than sanity, it raises questions about our education system, insularity (yes we are an island), and the current belief that an opinion doesn't need to be based on facts and can't be challenged.
Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 14:00 - Mar 23 with 1652 viewsGlasgowBlue

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 13:34 - Mar 23 by m14_blue

This x 1000

Iron Lion Zion

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 14:00 - Mar 23 with 1651 viewsLord_Lucan

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 13:57 - Mar 23 by feelingblue

The whole cheap entertainment premise of phone-ins relies on idiots phoning in to entertain the listeners.

The presenters then try to goad the real f*ckwits into saying something even more stupid.

Rather than sanity, it raises questions about our education system, insularity (yes we are an island), and the current belief that an opinion doesn't need to be based on facts and can't be challenged.

I have noticed that if they get a real dullard the presenter just stops speaking entirely and the dullard doesn't realise what is happening.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 14:06 - Mar 23 with 1635 viewsvapour_trail

Caller wasn't from a village nr the suffolk Essex border by any chance?

Phone ins are designed to attract morons aren't they. They're basically a rolling advert for doing away with democracy.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 14:38 - Mar 23 with 1595 viewsoldbluestu

Death by shoe hitting, that will upset them
Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 15:07 - Mar 23 with 1566 viewsJosebadleg

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 12:55 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Who said there is no terror threat in Scotland.

We had an attack at Glasgow airport a few years back.

Which produced one of my favourite headlines ever

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

on 17:13 - Mar 23 with 1526 views_

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 12:37 - Mar 23 by Benters

It doesnt amaze me you feel like that.

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 05:19 - Mar 24 with 1470 viewsDolly2.0

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 12:48 - Mar 23 by Ftnfwest

well the main relief for me yesterday was hearing that everyone in scotland is ok and there's no terror threat on scotland, so thanks for that nicola. Presume areas such as east anglia with higher populations than scotland are ok as well?

That annoyed me too. That woman is so irritating.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 05:23 - Mar 24 with 1465 viewsDolly2.0

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 12:55 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Who said there is no terror threat in Scotland.

We had an attack at Glasgow airport a few years back.

What has Wednesday's lone wolf attack got to do with Scotland? Is there nothing that poisoned dwarf won't use for political gain?

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 05:25 - Mar 24 with 1464 viewsBenters

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 14:06 - Mar 23 by vapour_trail

Caller wasn't from a village nr the suffolk Essex border by any chance?

Phone ins are designed to attract morons aren't they. They're basically a rolling advert for doing away with democracy.

What is it you want from me ?

Is it becuase i turned down your offer of a pint ?

Gentlybentley

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 05:26 - Mar 24 with 1461 viewsBenters

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 13:34 - Mar 23 by m14_blue

'They' ?

Gentlybentley

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 07:34 - Mar 24 with 1437 viewsm14_blue

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 05:26 - Mar 24 by Benters

'They' ?

Would have thought the context made it fairly obvious who I was referring to but I'll spell it out if necessary.

Fundamentalist, Islamist jihadists who believe western democracies and freedoms are the enemy. In this case specifically Daesh and their followers.
Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 07:47 - Mar 24 with 1432 viewsGlasgowBlue

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 05:23 - Mar 24 by Dolly2.0

What has Wednesday's lone wolf attack got to do with Scotland? Is there nothing that poisoned dwarf won't use for political gain?

It has as much to do with Scotland as it does to Manchester or Birmingham.

Iron Lion Zion

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 08:19 - Mar 24 with 1411 viewsDolly2.0

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 07:47 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

It has as much to do with Scotland as it does to Manchester or Birmingham.

Indeed. And I don't remember the mayor of either Manchester or Birmingham coming out and saying those places are safe!

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 08:46 - Mar 24 with 1396 viewsGlasgowBlue

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 08:19 - Mar 24 by Dolly2.0

Indeed. And I don't remember the mayor of either Manchester or Birmingham coming out and saying those places are safe!

As I said earlier I didn't see her so speech and she is a political opportunist so it wouldn't surprise me to hear she would use any situation for her own purposes.

Nevertheless, security is now tighter in Glasgow and Edinburgh because of the London attacks.

Iron Lion Zion

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 09:33 - Mar 24 with 1360 viewsvapour_trail

Someone on 5 live has just said that we should bring the death penalty back for on 05:25 - Mar 24 by Benters

What is it you want from me ?

Is it becuase i turned down your offer of a pint ?

Ha. Nothing at all benters. And I didn't offer to buy you a pint you simpleton. I said I had hoped we might get to have a pint at some point.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024